Not a Complaint, Just a statement

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pink Princess Party

01-16-2010

Udyr just isn't as fun to play anymore.

In the last patch what made him fun was you had to have strategy to win it. That strategy was to focus 2 skills and then use the 3rd skill as your ult.

With the new changes his game play just isn't as fluid as it used to be. I mean it's cool that Phoenix got his buff, but overall I liked the old Udyr better.

Now the strategy is just hitting asdfasdfasdfasdf where as before it was stay in a stance and wait for the oppurtunity to bust bear. Or the strategy was to wait building up your monkey and then crash the ruck.

Anyone else feel like this.

Tsunderella

01-16-2010

I see where you are coming from...but i think he is alot more viable now

Delite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Princess Party View Post
Udyr just isn't as fun to play anymore.

In the last patch what made him fun was you had to have strategy to win it. That strategy was to focus 2 skills and then use the 3rd skill as your ult.

With the new changes his game play just isn't as fluid as it used to be. I mean it's cool that Phoenix got his buff, but overall I liked the old Udyr better.

Now the strategy is just hitting asdfasdfasdfasdf where as before it was stay in a stance and wait for the oppurtunity to bust bear. Or the strategy was to wait building up your monkey and then crash the ruck.

Anyone else feel like this.
Not really, before I just facerolled 2 buttons. Now I faceroll 3. I agree it definitely did make it easier, because when you were facerolling 2, you had to worry about whether you had to save that bear stun for the right moment, now you can cycle between turtle and phoenix, and now have bear ready on a whim. As well as his leveling rate when jungling starting at level 1 is pretty ridiculous.

Aidenolm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2010

This probably shouldn't be in the guide section.