You should not get leaves if you queued with a 5 man team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Donyrage

01-05-2011

Yesterday my net dropped for a couple hours. I had been playing with 4 other players, good friends I play with. I got a big fat leave for it. Doesn't seem right, that I should get a leave when the game I was playing in had 4 other people who were on my friends list, and I had queued with. Seems like you should be exempt in this circumstance.

MittenMagick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

It's a leave also because of the inconveniencing you did to the enemy team, not just your own.

Wulgreth

01-05-2011

If it only happens once in a while, it won't have any effect on you anyway.

Layotees

01-05-2011

As soon as you introduce exceptions, you either make the system gameable or needlessly complex.

Leaving also effects the game experience of the people you're playing against. They deserve a fair match just as much as your teammates do, and they don't choose you.

Spider BOB

01-05-2011

this happens to one of my friends .... his internet at homes really bad .... and we know it, usually has to DC at least once a game to get rid of massive lag, but were expecting it and play accordingly, would be nice to be able to vote to not give him leaves, only happened twice because they surrendered while he was gone so its not really a big deal

Dirty Foot

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layotees View Post
As soon as you introduce exceptions, you either make the system gameable or needlessly complex.

Leaving also effects the game experience of the people you're playing against. They deserve a fair match just as much as your teammates do, and they don't choose you.
+1

Unholyrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

I got a leave a few weeks back because my net decided to die out on me. Guess what I did? Nothing. Did I really care? A little, seeing as it was out of my control, but meh.

It's ONE leave. Sure, you lose your 23 IP bonus for a few games, but it's not like that ONE leave is going to get you banned.

Donyrage

01-05-2011

Honestly I think you guys are a bit ******ed when it comes to "its not just unfair to your team its unfair to theirs blablabla" Cry me a river.

Sure it is, but most people aren't gona friken CRY cuz they got an easy win.

Keng Senpai

01-05-2011

^ And why are you crying for getting 1 big fat LEAVE, or maybe it happen all the time?
Honestly just don't play. This game is not just for YOU but for everyone. It's a free to play game so stop QQ about everything.

Garion

01-05-2011

why would it matter? besides, its just one leave...