Nerf Anivia's passive so that

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoggyPants

Senior Member

01-05-2011

she respawns at base without a death timer. Then take away the stun from her Q and give it to her E when it double taps from the Q.

Ta-da! Anivia is fixed and is still the same champion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bradleyfillup

Recruiter

01-05-2011

this would actually only make her better. i dont see how putting a stun on a tagettable spell is better than putting it on a skill shot. Also, respawn at base without a cooldown..... are you dumb? so instead of egging and then having the chance of dying, you egg to freedom everytime. do you want anivia to not die ever?

0/10 if youre trolling, but i think not. you fail.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SrPenguin

Senior Member

01-05-2011

Free revive sounds like a buff. I prefer the egg that can be nom nomed to hell.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talamare

Senior Member

01-05-2011

I assume, we still get the gold for killing her tho?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoggyPants

Senior Member

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradleyfillup View Post
this would actually only make her better. i dont see how putting a stun on a tagettable spell is better than putting it on a skill shot. Also, respawn at base without a cooldown..... are you dumb? so instead of egging and then having the chance of dying, you egg to freedom everytime. do you want anivia to not die ever?

0/10 if youre trolling, but i think not. you fail.
It would decrease her dominance in the laning phase because it would be far more difficult to land a Q-E combo (which is where she gets most of her damage from). Maybe not, but I think so.

And her passive would let her die. It would just act as a revive without the stat increase which effectively negates the death timer. She wouldn't avoid death with it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoggyPants

Senior Member

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talamare View Post
I assume, we still get the gold for killing her tho?
Ya, she still dies. She just instantly respawns. Without a speed boost and without a life boost.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syncopat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrPenguin View Post
Free revive sounds like a buff. I prefer the egg that can be nom nomed to hell.
cho would happy :3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drachez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-05-2011

No one never said a word about Anivia before Elementz put her in tier 1
No Major buffs, No Major nerfs in 8 months
Pls, stop crying about a balanced champion


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoggyPants

Senior Member

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drachez View Post
No one never said a word about Anivia before Elementz put her in tier 1
No Major buffs, No Major nerfs in 8 months
Pls, stop crying about a balanced champion
Nobody pays attention to that dip****s list anymore.

Anivia is the best AP carry in the game without question for a variety of reasons. None of which are because she is on some nerds list.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gobizku

Junior Member

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoggyPants View Post
It would decrease her dominance in the laning phase because it would be far more difficult to land a Q-E combo (which is where she gets most of her damage from). Maybe not, but I think so.

And her passive would let her die. It would just act as a revive without the stat increase which effectively negates the death timer. She wouldn't avoid death with it.
Changing the "shatter" part of her combo to the stun would make her ult -> E combo significantly better, which is what most good people try to do with her because her skill shot is so slow and easy to avoid. The skill shot is primarily used to catch runners after you've ult and walled them off from a certain direction so their only escape is a narrow path that you can easily stun them in.

Your change to this only serves to make her more powerful because frostbite is on a much shorter cooldown and far easier to hit with. Once she gets her ult she will just stunlock people in her ult.


12