banksy's to Rabadon's deathcap... why?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord GiantR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlokJuro View Post
D= Why did they change it? that pic looks of awesomecakes!
They wanted. more cartoony minions.

Amarathval

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2011

that and skeleton/skulls are banned in China and other parts of the world (in the chinese version of LoL, Karthus's face is just a black void with glowing eyes)

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by banksy View Post
Do not take me for some conjurer of cheap hats. I am not trying to Rabadon you. I'm trying to help you.
You just earned a spot on my top 10 list of fav Riot employees.

Dewaholic

01-04-2011

Change it back!! naow!! rabadons looks and sounds funny... really rab-a-dons, sounds like im saying rabid dongs... and thats just not cool!!

Mythoclast

01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarathval View Post
that and skeleton/skulls are banned in China and other parts of the world (in the chinese version of LoL, Karthus's face is just a black void with glowing eyes)
Not true. I know Magic used to have to release different cards there but they lifted that ban.

VIPx

01-04-2011

Bansky is a wicked grafitti artist... I kinda thought that name was odd for a game item.

http://www.banksy.co.uk/

HarbingerOfBeer

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowM1st View Post
It made me really sad when i've seen word "Banksy" in that vid. I though something like "What's next? Obama's Bloodrazor?". I think the last thing that should appear in a fantasy game in any form is politics.
Sarah Palin's Edge, how much would that make ya laugh?...