A New Champion Approaches: Poppy, the Iron Ambassador

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T h 1

01-13-2010

...gnome female paladin from world of warcraft?

Expertise

01-13-2010

Funny, this champion looks extremely imba, and the update obviously has NO new maps. I guess we have to hear "Summoner's Rift" every single time I play this game. What a shame.

Kalimyr

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by T h 1 View Post
...gnome female paladin from world of warcraft?
Totally hehe gnome haircut, pally look alike...and ragnaros hammer...haha gnome pally in LoL FTW! and btw...she seems a little bit OP but let's still give it a try

Wafer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

Really, she can't take any damage from enemy champ? i smell an op... but lets see how it goes...

also, interesting map in screenshots... not playable yet?

CrazE Cobra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

is this gonna be Poppy the OP Ambassador

lavado

01-13-2010

just wanted to say thanks, cause i love having 60% of the heros being female... feels like im playing hello kitty dota... moronic devs...

Tyaeth

01-13-2010

I'm sure I'm not the first to say this, but first time playing her, and nothing but a sheen and lichbane and I'm hitting ~800 on enemy champions (we're both around level 12) while they can't do squat to me. She seems a bit too easy to me.

mydogFartzwithZ

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantix View Post
She looks sooo overpowered :S
/agree

WaffleCream

01-13-2010

my dogs name is poppy and yes it is relevant

Exirrel

01-13-2010

There are no champs in this game that are OP, and everytime one of them gets a nerf its completely ludacris. Any character in this game can be "OP" if theres a good player behind it. Every character has a weakness and a way around them. I wish people cried less and learned how to actually play. If you aren't good at video games this isn't your game. Go play Mario and quit *****ing. Everyone wants to win everytime and everything to be on easy mode. Cry me a ****ing river.