LoL Game Of The Year Free Award Alternare Suggestion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glink

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

So, you might be thinking, "what the hell kind of title is that? What do you mean?" Well it is a bit hard to explain it in the title...but I have a suggestion for an alternate award instead of UFO Corki skin if LoL wins 2 Reader's choice game of the year categories.

NOW BEFORE YOU JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS, please hear me out.

I think they should just add UFO Corki like a normal skin, it would cost RP and all, HOWEVER, I do believe we should all get 1 free skin for any character of our choice, THIS INCLUDES UFO CORKI. That means if you want UFO Corki's skin, you can still get it, but for those of us who don't even have Corki and want another skin, then we can get any 1 skin of our choice for free.

This does NOT mean we get UFO corki and another free skin, this means we get UFO Corki for free if we want, OR any other free skin.

Riot might be reading this thining "screw you, UFO corki is good enough take it or leave it". Well first, thank you Riot for having this award given to us all (if LoL wins 2 categories that is), but I think this would make more sense and Corki's UFO skin can still be released AND be gotten for free by all the players that want it. But some players dont have corki and maybe want another skin.

If you really are not convienced how about this-If LoL wins 3 categories then we will have the option for getting any skin for free (including UFO corki).

So if you have read this all, tell me if you agree, or what you think.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

01-12-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

You will also get Corki for free.

We can give one skin to every player relatively easily.

Building technology to allow everyone to choose a skin is significantly more difficult.

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

Time to quote pendragon out of context.

omnibus

Recruiter

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post

Building technology to allow everyone to choose a skin is significantly more difficult.
how bout u give everyone just enough Riot Points to buy any skin we wanted...

I need that mundo skin

Glink

01-12-2010

Quote:

hmm...well wouldn't it just be as simple as "enter the promo code and your account will enable 1 free skin to be bought"?

Like where you would type a prepaid card code that is (don't know where, never bought prepaid cards).

I don't know, I guess if you say so then its final but I would think...

EDIT: Yeah and maybe give enough RP to everyone for 1 skin?

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glink View Post
hmm...well wouldn't it just be as simple as "enter the promo code and your account will enable 1 free skin to be bought"?
Prepaid codes = RP or certain bundles not vouchers
Skins have different prices so your system will not work easily.

Glink

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
Prepaid codes = RP or certain bundles not vouchers
Skins have different prices so your system will not work easily.
=/ well then I guess there is no way...

01-12-2010

Quote:

Yes ty I love you. Free 6300 ip champ that pwns.

Grake

01-12-2010

Skin is a source of profit though, and i see it as a sign of support toward the community. If you reward one for hitting level 30 or something, sure. But to give everyone one free skin is far too generous, and i think the silent majority of riot agree's with me.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grake View Post
Skin is a source of profit though, and i see it as a sign of support toward the community. If you reward one for hitting level 30 or something, sure. But to give everyone one free skin is far too generous, and i think the silent majority of riot agree's with me.
I'm ok with getting an exclusive skin (that we wouldn't otherwise get) for supporting Riot, and I'm quite the collector.