Colour Blind Fixes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NuNexus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2010

You can actually use Paint.net. I think you can also use gimp. Paint.net has the ability to edit it right out of the box.

SanTaHaX0n

12-30-2010

What if I just want the HUD part of this? did u put a separate link for that?

razieh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2010

Nope they are both in the same download, though easy to only install one or the other.

SanTaHaX0n

12-30-2010

I just installed it and it still not transparent what should I do to make it look like in your link?
http://sweetdiculous.com/razieh/images/HUD.png
how do I get that?

razieh

12-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanTaHaX0n View Post
I just installed it and it still not transparent what should I do to make it look like in your link?
http://sweetdiculous.com/razieh/images/HUD.png
how do I get that?
I am sorry I do not understand what you are saying. Could you explain it more clearly, also what resolution are you running at?

MASIIF

01-06-2011

Hey razieh are you still developing and supporting your colour blind pack?
I guess you know about the custom ACE client for League of Legends by Wrenchman Matricus. Its a superior custom client that completely replaces the standard LoL client.
Atm the ACE client got basic colour blind support. But its developer is going to add more functions in the next major release.

The ACE client offers a sophisticated way to automatically install and manage custom content like for example the particles, skins & hud elements you created. So I thought you may be interested to corporate with its developer to offer a complete ready-made solution for colour blind players.

I have recently created a topic about colour blind support maybe you would like to drop a note in this thread:
http://www.ace-client.net/board/inde...d&threadID=292

razieh

01-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASIIF View Post
Hey razieh are you still developing and supporting your colour blind pack?
I guess you know about the custom ACE client for League of Legends by Wrenchman Matricus. Its a superior custom client that completely replaces the standard LoL client.
Atm the ACE client got basic colour blind support. But its developer is going to add more functions in the next major release.

The ACE client offers a sophisticated way to automatically install and manage custom content like for example the particles, skins & hud elements you created. So I thought you may be interested to corporate with its developer to offer a complete ready-made solution for colour blind players.

I have recently created a topic about colour blind support maybe you would like to drop a note in this thread:
http://www.ace-client.net/board/inde...d&threadID=292
I am still developing it, I have been quite busy this past week. However I do have quite a big patching almost ready to go with quite a few fixes. Mostly need to test the finishing touches on Malzahar and Pantheon, sadly though I do not have them to test which is what delays me.

Edit: I should add this patch or pack will be in development until I quit playing LoL, or Riot tells me to stop.

razieh

01-07-2011

New patch! New download link!! Sorry it took me so long! I have been quite busy and do not have all these heroes, so testing was slow. I will continue to update with new heroes, items, etc.. However as of right now I do not know anything else that needs to be changed. If you have a request please let me know and I will make sure to add it. (Unless I find it unreasonable)

[v1.5]
=====HUD=====

~New alignments
~New resolutions supported
-- 1776x1000
-- 1680x1050
-- 1440x900
-- 1400x1050
~Backup zip now included

=====General=====

-Units
~Turrets are now using lasers instead of laser pointers!

=====Heroes=====

Caitlyn
-Yordle Snap Trap
~Team coloured

Fiddlesticks
-Crowstorm
~Team coloured
~Changed to be more visible

Karthus
-Defile
~Team coloured

Kogmaw
-Void Ooze
~Bubbles coloured for team
-Living Artillery
~Team coloured

Lux
-Finales Funkeln

Malzahar
-Null Zone
~Team coloured

Morgana
-Soul Shackel
~Team coloured

Nidalee
-Bushwhack
~Team coloured

Pantheon
-Grand Skyfall
~Circle changed to be more visible

Shaco
-Halucinate
~Clone updated, there was a problem with Shaco skins

Singed
-Mega Adhesive
~Bubbles coloured for team

Twisted Fate
-Destiny
~Cards changed to be more visible

razieh

01-10-2011

I will continue to do this for myself, though I am wondering if anyone is actually making use of it. Should I bother to continue and update these files?

[v1.5b]
=====General=====

~Clairvoyance team colours changed
-- As a result Twisted Fate's Destiny eye is now red too

MASIIF

01-12-2011

Razieh there is a major thread at General Discussion about implementing features for colour blind users. -> link
I guess people just need to know that there are already solutions like your Colour Blind pack. Imo its a question of advertisment and getting your work spread.

Also I would strongly recommend to get in contact with Matricus.
As I already said the ACE client is best platform to deploy custom content because of its convenient configuration utility.
Furthermore he is offering to host projects like yours on his server (free webspace, free cms, mirrors). -> link
Maybe you are interested. Just want to encourage you to keep up your good work

Kind Regards,
masiif