[SUGGESTION] Item cap

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revolver Ocelot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2010

To whom it may concern,

I think an item cap should be introduced to limit rigged builds of just getting the same item (im talking to YOU gangplank players who get like 4 avarice blades -_-). Something like a cap of two of the same items - save for consumables of course.

I am just really sick of some lame player who gets the same item. Builds like these arent fun to play agaisnt - parrrley hitting for 600 crit damage, master yi running soooo fast with zeals. I think it takes the fun and creativity out of a great game.

Regards,

Revolver Ocelot

criptix

01-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolver Ocelot View Post
To whom it may concern,

I think an item cap should be introduced to limit rigged builds of just getting the same item (im talking to YOU gangplank players who get like 4 avarice blades -_-). Something like a cap of two of the same items - save for consumables of course.

I am just really sick of some lame player who gets the same item. Builds like these arent fun to play agaisnt - parrrley hitting for 600 crit damage, master yi running soooo fast with zeals. I think it takes the fun and creativity out of a great game.

Regards,

Revolver Ocelot

but if they build for crit and dmg they wont have much survivalbilty
thats the con if you use this builds, so try to counter that with other builds, pretty easy!

WhitemageofDOOM

01-10-2010

Most items have unique properties so there's no point to stacking them anyways.

And i can't think of anything that's made overpowered just by stacking that item.

gunsharp

01-11-2010

There's already an item cap of 6. There's always tradeoffs to stacking.

IceDive

01-12-2010

I would like a system where you can only have Boots, Armor, 2 weapons (or a shield and a weap) and 2 pieces of juwelry (or something in that direction) Wearing 3 armors makes no sense, and it would mean you have more variety in item builds I think.

Nether

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceDive View Post
I would like a system where you can only have Boots, Armor, 2 weapons (or a shield and a weap) and 2 pieces of juwelry (or something in that direction) Wearing 3 armors makes no sense, and it would mean you have more variety in item builds I think.
So you're trying to tell me that if you limit the amount of item combinations people can have you will increase the amount of variety?

Antah Solverou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

Yes couse now look at kat, LOLOL 5 bloodthirster... or any champ thet stacks crit, ALL take phantom dancer and infinity but anyway it's a bad idea ;p, it's just a game, we don't need so much realism and if u want rules like this, so items should change model then too.

WhitemageofDOOM

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nether View Post
So you're trying to tell me that if you limit the amount of item combinations people can have you will increase the amount of variety?
Cutting away unnecessary options often can increase real variety.
This is not one of those instances.