"How to get 5.0 KDA as mundo" guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4ndy

Member

12-22-2010

Quote:
Reason why i make this guide?i dont see any mundos in this game..and when there is 1..hes a feeder!..in 1500+ games ive never seen a good mundo
I'm not saying your guide is bad, nor that you are wrong. I think your guide has very good points and good build for Summoner's Rift. However, you must not play Twisted Treeline at all. I have seen some very good Mundo's on TT. The style of that map is different though, where not all these items would work.

I'm sure you're a very good Mundo, but most of the good Mundo's I've see play TT, not SR. Because if we're talking about solely SR, you're right, I've hardly ever seen a decent Mundo. But even the good TT Mundo's I know play different champs on SR.

But good guide.


Edit: Oh and I just read the date this guide was posted... Anyone know after the Patch how viable Elixirs still are?? I know they got changed last Patch. I'm not saying they are completely worthless now, I just want to know if anyone thinks they are still worth it, or if because of some of the changes, would it be better to get an item instead?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mambazo

Senior Member

12-22-2010

4ndy: There probably isn't much difference in the skill level of mundo players on TT vs SR, but mundo is just straight up way better when played on TT. His ult makes him very difficult to kill when you only have 3 heroes to focus him with, as opposed to SR where 5 heroes can easily burst him down.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodModeGrinchXMs

Junior Member

12-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ndy View Post
I'm not saying your guide is bad, nor that you are wrong. I think your guide has very good points and good build for Summoner's Rift. However, you must not play Twisted Treeline at all. I have seen some very good Mundo's on TT. The style of that map is different though, where not all these items would work.

I'm sure you're a very good Mundo, but most of the good Mundo's I've see play TT, not SR. Because if we're talking about solely SR, you're right, I've hardly ever seen a decent Mundo. But even the good TT Mundo's I know play different champs on SR.

But good guide.


Edit: Oh and I just read the date this guide was posted... Anyone know after the Patch how viable Elixirs still are?? I know they got changed last Patch. I'm not saying they are completely worthless now, I just want to know if anyone thinks they are still worth it, or if because of some of the changes, would it be better to get an item instead?

i know how tt is..its imbalanced as ****..and will never be playable because most champs arent balanced for that map
you dont need any skill to own on that map..yes its true!..there are some champs..you will always do good with them on that map..because they are too hard to beat there
you can go 5 dorans with them there..and you will own your enemy..


thats why i wrote all this only for SR players..my build, etc. is only for SR
because for SR you need a build/skill/etc. to be successful as mundo

and elixiers..you should still buy them before every teamfight..they are just not as good as they were..but they are still a big help and can decide the fight/game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hamterball

Senior Member

12-22-2010

I don understand why you would pick exhaust over cleanse, you already have the cleaver which slows.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodModeGrinchXMs

Junior Member

12-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamterball View Post
I don understand why you would pick exhaust over cleanse, you already have the cleaver which slows.
mundo gets exhaust because mundo is tryin to kill ashes/fortunes..etc.

thats his job in teamfights..kill squishies..chase people..defend your teammembers..tank some dmg

a fed ashe becomes useless after she is exhausted+chased by mundo with red buff


but i heard they are going to change exhaust..mhhhhhhhh


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Defisme

Member

12-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamterball View Post
I don understand why you would pick exhaust over cleanse, you already have the cleaver which slows.
Imo the reason i would choose exhaust over cleanse is because exhaust can be use as both offensive/defensive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

amcii

Senior Member

12-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defisme View Post
Imo the reason i would choose exhaust over cleanse is because exhaust can be use as both offensive/defensive.
revive also works btw

you get killed..and run back to fight and kill the rest


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Evil Genius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

12-26-2010

you dont need any skill to own on that map..yes its true!..there are some champs..you will always do good with them on that map. - GodModeGrinchXMs

What ELO are you playing for you to say this? TheOddOne and Megazero might spit in your face if they hear you say this LOL.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

amcii

Senior Member

12-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Evil Genius View Post
you dont need any skill to own on that map..yes its true!..there are some champs..you will always do good with them on that map. - GodModeGrinchXMs

What ELO are you playing for you to say this? TheOddOne and Megazero might spit in your face if they hear you say this LOL.
high enough

the worst champs on SR will be OP on that map..by stacking 5 dorans..

all you need to do on TT is..get buffs..+3 tanky champs..and stack hp..bam gg
i dont call that skill..sry


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

viscrom

Senior Member

12-30-2010

Guide is decent but I can't imagine not making brutalizer or youmuu's before other items.

A ghosted, ulted, youmuu proc'd Mundo is the scariest thing on earth when you have 300+ AD with your E up. I never looked at the movement speed but it's surely enough to go anywhere Mundo pleases.