@Riot Magma Chamber.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SulphoR

12-21-2010

Im sure by now everyone is going cold turkey over to what expect from the new map, magma chamber, isnt there a little teaser thou mighty ones could whet our appetite with to keep us happy for the time being? because it looks like at the moment this wont be in time for the end of new year.

im sure the community would be happy as a whole just to see something other than the concept art that we was shown a few months back, i remember reading in a distinct post that Riot wanted ideas on how to show off there work more proudly and easier, the best way to do this for magma champer would be :

- list a few new key monsters and buffs that are going to be in magma chamber. things such as is there going to be a new super strong baron like creep to kill thats gives a special buff. or a new type of dragon that gives gold. a say yellow or gold buff that will give the user something special like red and blue. new shiny things are awesome!

- how the teleport system would work in this map and would it only be for outer lanes and not teleport to middle for ganks, and if theres even a middle lane on this new map.

- map layout, things such as will there be certain impassable terrain you have to kill to make excessable. theres so many possibilites

i think the community has grown tired of waiting for this because they heard about it months ago and there has been nothing since, not even a post saying it is delayed / why it is delayed and i know its still in development so you cant exactly give an ETA on when it will be here. but little things such as this will keep the community satisfied because they KNOW progess has been made, other than just the "soon" posts we usually get.

feel free to give your opinion guys thumb up if you agree! =)

SulphoR

12-21-2010

shameless self bump of shame

SulphoR

12-21-2010

bumpeh bump

iWapeU

12-21-2010

Shameful.

TTN Kaiiku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-21-2010

I want to know it's real release date.
How hard is it to make a map when you have the program for it?
God.

YUNGKOREA

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiiku View Post
I want to know it's real release date.
How hard is it to make a map when you have the program for it?
God.
It's hard, I don't blame them.
You know how much thought goes in for a map?

SulphoR

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaJezTiC View Post
It's hard, I don't blame them.
You know how much thought goes in for a map?
alot, atleast very hard balancing aswell, and getting the symettry perfect. but they havent said anything about this in months and when a bunch of threads come up they wonder why i rekon..

Swampf0x

12-21-2010

Riot sure does like to make this map business seem like rocket science.

I mean, they managed to create SR and TT. Honestly, whats taking so long? The map is probably the top priority on everyone's mind right now, aside from observer mode and replays.

ZZZZZZ

SulphoR

12-22-2010

bump

BiggerFish

12-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampf0x View Post
Riot sure does like to make this map business seem like rocket science.

I mean, they managed to create SR and TT. Honestly, whats taking so long? The map is probably the top priority on everyone's mind right now, aside from observer mode and replays.

ZZZZZZ
TT took FOREVER.

and Magma chamber is much larger and more complicated i'm sure.

I know its not coming out this year, and probably not till summer 2011, but you'd think they would have at least a "Under Development" preview or something, hell, something just to let us know its still being worked on.