Colour Blind Fixes

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperKeoni

12-20-2010

Just the colors... I tried it and it didn't work, so I assumed it was resolution. I just extracted the zip file into the directory you mentioned in the readme.

razieh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2010

Did you overwite all the files it was replacing or did you literally extract a folder called LoL_Colours into the folder?

SuperKeoni

12-20-2010

I had extracted them into the folder. I got it to work, though... I noticed the edits weren't actually in there, so I extracted it to my desktop and manually copied them over to the correct directory and it works fine now. Thanks so much, it helps me a lot!

razieh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2010

What were you doing wrong? Maybe I can make the install notes a bit clearer. Also let me know if anything should be added that is hard to see.

razieh

12-20-2010

[v1.2]
=====General=====

-Units
~Minions are now festive and easy to see!

SuperKeoni

12-21-2010

Not sure what I was doing wrong... I told it to extract it into the folder, and it said it did, but it didn't. So I just copied the files over manually. The minions aren't different colors, but the health bars are and that's good enough for me to be able to tell who's on my team and who isn't.

razieh

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKeoni View Post
Not sure what I was doing wrong... I told it to extract it into the folder, and it said it did, but it didn't. So I just copied the files over manually. The minions aren't different colors, but the health bars are and that's good enough for me to be able to tell who's on my team and who isn't.
Fixed that in the new patch as you can see right above you!!! Just redownload it and you are good to go.

NuNexus

12-22-2010

Hey Razieh, just wanted to say that I been posting in the leaguecraft forum. They did some changes to the HUD in the last patch. The minimap filename is now "MiniMap_I46.dds". Thanks for the awesome work. If you can try to change the central hud to look like the other ones and then I'd love you more. Great work dude, love the colorblind fixes.

razieh

12-23-2010

[v1.2b]
=====HUD=====

~fixed broken images

=====Heroes=====

Chogath
-Rupture [1]
~Made it more visible on winter map

Perb

12-25-2010

What are you using to edit/save the .dds files? I've been wanting to mess around with the HUD after seeing your awesome work.

12345612 ... 26