Fighting a good twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agerikea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

this is a dumb thread twitch is not op. I feel the game is fairly well balanced and people who call heroes op are just average or below lvl players. I agree I don't enjoy seeing a twitch but thats jsut because i fear my teammates ability to avoid ganks is below par. But i agree with holypope just play smart and dont die. I don't even buy oracle that often unless absolutely necesary. twitch is just to soft. atleast shaco has awesome escapape options. and yea shaco owns twitch hardcore.

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

o.O the official response from riot was that twitch IS OP. he is getting the nerf bat soon.

Fbsunny

01-06-2010

I generally play gangplank and find that in team battles he can be a pretty good counter to twitch in team fights. If you throw your ult down after he pops up, then remove scurvy any stuns on you and Parrrley him once for 1k, hes either dead or close to it, I also usually have exhaust so if I feel that a Twitch is getting to strong I save it only for him.

Chim˘sh

01-06-2010

if your team dies just because of twitch.

Then your team = FAIL.

Simple

youjohneh

Recruiter

01-07-2010

Being a Twich player myself i can tell you that he is NOT op
His skills focus on DPS. Oracles and wards will take care of the stealth problem.

Twich has epicly low hp and armor. Take him out as many times as you can early game.
Go in teams, no matter how strong Twich gets he cant win a 2 on 1.(Unless you suck and/or are way lower level than he)

Most people think Twich is best off solo. This is a lie.
Twich absolutely sucks at solo. If an enemy Twich is soloing mid, team up and kill it.

If you see Twich one moment, and then hes gone, you run!
OMG, do you know how many times ive seen people charge in after Twich goes poof?

If Twich is in your lane and hes suddenly gone. You tell your team he's missing!
Teamwork is the key to killing Twich!

Twich, just like every other character in the whole game, gets stronger if you feed.
Dont cry "Twich is Op!" when youre the noob feeding him!

Ser0S

01-07-2010

The problem with twich is the people that in team fight keep fighthing while twich is poison your whole team with his ult =P...

If twich slow u down with 2 o 3 stacks on you, i think that he will get u slow enough so you cant strafe; strafe is not always a option agaist a good twich; correct me if im wrong with these...

Bait

01-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holypope View Post
a twitch who is 0/3/0 15 minutes in should be out of the game. If he started owning you guys, it's because you didn't deal with him well.
in my last game, twitch started out with 1/4/0. he ended up with 14/7/?

Crysyn

01-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holypope View Post
a twitch who is 0/3/0 15 minutes in should be out of the game. If he started owning you guys, it's because you didn't deal with him well.

Contrary to your claims, at the 15 minute mark a Twitch with no kills and no level advantage cannot wipe your whole team or likely even beat anyone beyond a pure squishy support character 1v1. Yes, his ult is dangerous, but it's easily avoidable: Strafe and 90% of thee bolts will miss. it's that simple. If he's around in a team fight, kill him 1st. If you can't see him, don't start a team fight without the expectation that he's there. If you're pushing a tower, assume he's behind you. If you're prepared for him to pop out, you can kill him/avoid him before he gets you. Don't run around with less than 1/2 health and always assume he's in the worst spot possible and you'll do fine.
This just seemed like really good advice for dealing with any character. Twitch isnt the only one who gets me paranoid about 'Where are they now!?'. Evelynn is right up there and Twisted Fate Sooo annoys me with his teleport ability. He can be anywhere at almost any time by the end of the game.. Its a quick change in the odds that change a battles outcome.

Crysyn

01-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ser0S View Post
The problem with twich is the people that in team fight keep fighthing while twich is poison your whole team with his ult =P...

If twich slow u down with 2 o 3 stacks on you, i think that he will get u slow enough so you cant strafe; strafe is not always a option agaist a good twich; correct me if im wrong with these...
Ya know, I always thought the slowing affect from Twitch was a waste and would only use it by accident... Thanks for the tip!

Beegly Boogs

01-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait View Post
in my last game, twitch started out with 1/4/0. he ended up with 14/7/?
Played with a twitch once on my team. He went 0 / 7 in the first 15. In the next 15 minutes he got over 20 kills.

lololol twitch balance mirite