Champion bought, but not available

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Thnag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2010

I just started playing LOL and built up enough points to unlock a champion and after I unlocked the champion I thought everything was fine... until I logged off from my friends PC and went home to download the game for myself.

Why is the champion I unlocked no longer available to me? Is it because I unlocked one of the weekly free champions or something else?

Is there something I'm missing or do I have to unlock the champion on a weekly basis and just didn't notice it on the forums?

Tarion

01-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Thnag View Post
I just started playing LOL and built up enough points to unlock a champion and after I unlocked the champion I thought everything was fine... until I logged off from my friends PC and went home to download the game for myself.

Why is the champion I unlocked no longer available to me? Is it because I unlocked one of the weekly free champions or something else?

Is there something I'm missing or do I have to unlock the champion on a weekly basis and just didn't notice it on the forums?
I don't see any reason why a champion you unlocked would be locked again. :/

Who was it? (I don't know why that would help, but I'm stumped :P )

Master Thnag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2010

It was Kayle, which was one of the freebies for this past week.

Under the account tab it even shows the transaction that I unlocked the champion, but she is grayed out still. D:

ExsqweezeMe

01-07-2010

When I started I also thought the same. However one of the things I overlooked was that once another player on your team selects that same hero, it greys out for you. So it pays to be quick in selecting your favorite in case your teammate takes it first =)

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

01-07-2010

If you have an issue with a purchased item not showing up in your account after purchase e-mail support@riotgames.com.

Give them a couple of days to get to the e-mail and resolve the issue.