[Guide] Amumu - The Sad Mummy

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemmiwynks

08-12-2009

I take it early because synergy with sunfire capes = win and i can usually get my first cape by 15-20min

Lemmiwynks

08-12-2009

TBH I dont really use the skill until i get my ultimate but i like to have the levels. Well I take that back i chase them back n harass with it alot it may not do much but the early game 20dmg ticks are fairly decent.

Vacant

08-13-2009

Just went 21-3-15 with this build.

Ended with Frozen Mallet, Ninja Tabi, Sunfire Cape, Rod of Ages, Warmog's, Atma's. Had sold one Atma's off to buy the Warmog's before the final push, and had sold the Philo Stone to make room for the Mallet. Had about 4kg left over at the point of killing their Nexus.

And that was on my second time playing the character.

So yeah, decent guide!

Lemmiwynks

08-13-2009

Ya after i get my 2x sunfire cloaks and my warmogs i go either frozen mallet or atmas impaler but if u got all that its pretty much gg anyway :P

Ryoshi

08-14-2009

So played Amumu last night with this build and was pleasantly surprised. I did have an issue with chasing heroes. After I had used bandage toss, and his ult, most heroes are still alive. They usually run away, so how effective is getting frozen mallet before the 2nd sunfure cape, or even before the first sunfire cape?

Lemmiwynks

08-14-2009

I have never tried it but recently i have been getting boots 3 and chasing with sunfire/sunfire/despair = win

Stay Crunchy

08-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacant View Post
Just went 21-3-15 with this build.

Ended with Frozen Mallet, Ninja Tabi, Sunfire Cape, Rod of Ages, Warmog's, Atma's. Had sold one Atma's off to buy the Warmog's before the final push, and had sold the Philo Stone to make room for the Mallet. Had about 4kg left over at the point of killing their Nexus.

And that was on my second time playing the character.

So yeah, decent guide!
I carried you

Lemmiwynks

08-15-2009

TBH though amumu shouldnt really be getting that many kills unless its an uber long game it should be 30some assists though :P

Ragnoros

08-16-2009

Just went 0-12-1 with this build, it's so awesome.

Naw, it just demonstrated that Rammus is amazingly better then Amumu. Like by a factor of a million.

Was going to post a screenshot, but it didn't save.

Lemmiwynks

08-16-2009

Really this guide is made to help people. And it has been proven to work on multiple occasions if its not your play style or you dont have success with it it doesnt give you a reason to crtisize someones work.

1234567 ... 8