This ones about you blues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RockLee Tipsy

01-06-2010

Hello i had a few questions regarding the blue posters on these forums. mostly out of curiosity.

Are the blue posters on these forums actual devs, or are they representatives payed to post statements and responses on the forums. or are they even just long time players that got privileges

Also what character do said blue posters/devs play the most in lol

do you compete or just play regular games.

do you guys go to an office or do you work from home.

If you work out of an office. do you have a sweet lan type lol tourny every week. cause if not.. you should..

like i said i was just curious about the blues and what they do. thanks for your time.

MOONDO

01-06-2010

They are closed beta players and few other special invitees. I usually wouldn't value their opinion any higher or lower than senior members.

Ashaira

Adjudicator

01-06-2010

Are the blue posters on these forums actual devs, or are they representatives payed to post statements and responses on the forums. or are they even just long time players that got privileges.

WE WERE EARLLY BETA TESTERS OR PEOPLE WHO CONTRIBUTED DURING THE BETA. WE ARE NOT PAID NOR DO WE GET ANY SPECIAL PRIVILEGES OTHER THAN A SMALL FORUM SECTION JUST FOR US.

Also what character do said blue posters/devs play the most in lol

WE PLAY THEM ALL. PERSONALLY I LIKE ASSASINS AND DPS AND RAMUS CAUS HES THE BEST TANK.

do you compete or just play regular games.

WE COMPETE IN THE SAME COMPETETIONS AS U GUYS.

do you guys go to an office or do you work from home.

WE DONT WORK. AND IM ASUMING MOST OF US PLAY FROM HOME.

If you work out of an office. do you have a sweet lan type lol tourny every week. cause if not.. you should..

SEE ABOVE

like i said i was just curious about the blues and what they do. thanks for your time.

Xiao

01-06-2010

Blue posters are all jerks.

Ashaira

Adjudicator

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOONDO View Post
They are closed beta players and few other special invitees. I usually wouldn't value their opinion any higher or lower than senior members.
ur right but one thing i should point out is that all of use contributed with info or ideas during the CB. we didnt get promoted for standing around watching pinks unicorns poop buterflies

Zekk

01-06-2010

and they love caps lock.

Xiao

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaira View Post
ur right but one thing i should point out is that all of use contributed with info or ideas during the CB. we didnt get promoted for standing around watching pinks unicorns poop buterflies
Actually everyone who was in closed beta before a certain time got promoted regardless of input.

Ashaira

Adjudicator

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao View Post
Blue posters are all jerks.
may i ask why? we all have our rage atacks from time to time but i doubt we are jerks since riot would have long demoted ur if we were.

Jazzminkey

01-06-2010

I play WHILE i'm at work. My teammates usually get mad.

Ozzzz is the only guy who gets paid to play.

Ashaira

Adjudicator

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao View Post
Actually everyone who was in closed beta before a certain time got promoted regardless of input.
for a reason. up to thaat point (14 of jully i think) all invites were given by riot devs.