this game will never be balanced until

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

02felt20

12-19-2010

Anivia is nerfed.

300 Midgets

12-19-2010

I would agree only on the basis of the fact that throughout the games i have played or watched that certain situational champions that you will almost never see in the same game can stop her or the fact of how easy it is to roll your face across the keyboard and do considerably high damage in all stages of the game even if your not great with her [an average player] (blizzard + ice wall + her stun makes it incredibly easy to take down a target, and takes little skill to actually pull off.)

Yes, she does have long CD on some of her skills, but as I said, in most of the games an Anivia can easily cast all three of these off even if the person controlling her has a very basic idea of how to use her.

Tyrantherus

12-19-2010

Apparently someone read Elementz tier list...

02felt20

12-19-2010

Agreed, I dont understand how people think she is difficult to play when she can drop her circle to set up her skillshot/wall.

Wall is unique, one of nthe best cc in the game and shes the only one who has anything like it besides trundle.

Between wall and her circle, she can control where the entire team walks during a fight, while holding a stun and a huge nuke, yknow, just in case she didn't win the fight when she cut the enemy team in half.

The Lord of Hats

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02felt20 View Post
Agreed, I dont understand how people think she is difficult to play when she can drop her circle to set up her skillshot/wall.

Wall is unique, one of nthe best cc in the game and shes the only one who has anything like it besides trundle.

Between wall and her circle, she can control where the entire team walks during a fight, while holding a stun and a huge nuke, yknow, just in case she didn't win the fight when she cut the enemy team in half.
Is this coming from someone who has actually PLAYED Anivia, or from someone who has repeatedly DIED to Anivia? I strongly suspect that it's the latter. I'll fully admit that I haven't played Anivia before, but I strongly suspect that she's one of those characters who is much harder to play than it looks like. The frequency with which I see bad Anivias as compared to good Anivias (not that Anivia is a commonly seen pick at all) suggests to me that that's the case.

Digeridoo

12-19-2010

Anivia's early game damage is quite high if you actually let her hit you. Her stun is absurdly easy to dodge unless she's close to you, her ult is a huge mana drain for the ammount of damage it does, and her wall, if used incorrectly can make your team hate you and the enemy team love you. All in all she's balanced imo, quite good in the hands of a skilled player, but i see more many more terrible anivias than good ones.

Prince of Doge

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrantherus View Post
Apparently someone read Elementz tier list...
Isn't it weird how that works?

RockLee Tipsy

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02felt20 View Post

Anivia is nerfed.

Step 1: Save up 6300 points to purchase anivia.

Step 2: Play anivia in about 10 or so games.

Step 3: Realize you are an idiot for claiming one of the most skill intensive champions in this game is op.

Prince of Doge

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootz View Post
Step 1: Save up 6300 points to purchase anivia.

Step 2: Play anivia in about 10 or so games.

Step 3: Realize you are an idiot for claiming one of the most skill intensive champions in this game is op.
Or support Riot more and buy 10$ of rp to buy Anivia!

Unholyman0

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbshot1 View Post
Or support Riot more and buy 10$ of ip to buy Anivia!
10$ of RP sir.....