What items would you guys like to see? (With Rules)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ducktaped

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by unentschieden View Post
That is a seperate issue. The solution shouldnīt be "MR item selection is by intention bad". Itīs fine if MR is more expensive but it shouldnīt be indirectly expensive by being on "bad" items. There should at least be an alternative to Negatrons.
It doesn't really matter. If casters are still completely owned by a Banshee's Veil then it's still effective to get one. Banshee's and FoN are already great MR items, Banshee's main value I find is in the shield and still provides a good amount of MR. FoN isn't as great, health regen isn't that appealing, but it does provide some movement speed along woth it's MR.

Quota

12-19-2010

I would like to see something that enables more people to jungle. Something like--

Madreds Pocketwatch (435g)
+13 Armor
Unique Passive: Your attacks have a 15% chance to deal 250 magic damage to creeps.

Which would subsequently build into --

Wriggles Bush-Trap (1350g)
(Madreds Pocketwatch + Cloth Armor + Vamp Scepter)
+20 Armor
+25% Lifesteal
Unique Passive : Your attacks have a 15% chance to deal 300 magic damage to creeps.
Unique Active: Place a Bush-Trap at the target location lasting 3 minutes and dealing 50 damage over 5 seconds if activated.

With recent buffs having a jungle on your team is almost necessary. The only problem being that jungle is a scary place for people to try to start fresh in. Without the right runes most jungles are slow or even impossible. This item would allow many champions that have difficultly or cannot jungle at all the ability to jungle and provide more unique team setups.

BarbeqdBrwniez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2010

Problem - If mages wish to itemize in order to obtain 40% cooldown reduction, the only ways to do it without a use of 2 item slots is 9/0/21 (which they should use anyways XD), CDR blues, and either Blue Buff, Nashors Tooth, or Frozen Heart, which both have lackluster stats for most mages ***(Nashors Tooth has Attack Speed which most mages will never be using, and Frozen Heart only gives armor and mana, and mana is the "worst" stat to have late-game, especially since most mages will get Banshees Veil and Archangels, solving any and all mana issues.)***, or to use something like Deathfire Grasp and Blue Buff, however not all mages require something like Deathfire, so sometimes that too can be a lackluster choice. My suggestion will attempt to bridge the gap between AP cooldown reduction items, and Support cooldown reduction items.

Solution -

Item with a cool name (i'm bad at names, my apologies, and I hope this doesn't negate my suggestion)

Component Parts -
Fiendish Codex - 1245
Soul Shroud - 2105
Recipe - 650
Total Price - 4000

Stats -
+600 health (A small upgrade from Soul Shroud, which is what this item will be focused on, small upgrades to the components that add up to a fairly powerful new item.
+50 AP (This is possibly the largest upgrade in the entire item)
+10% Cooldown Reduction (Because 25% AOE CDR is WAYYYYY overpowered in my eyes)
Unique Aura: +20 Mana Regen/5 Seconds (just combines the two and adds an additional 1 because 19 is such a terribly odd number)
+15% Cooldown Reduction

This is my item, in my eyes it is a good item on heroes such as Zilean or Janna who benefit from Cooldown Reduction more than anything, but AP helps them out.

This is also a good item in that Fiendish Codex is a fairly good early game item, providing mana regen, as well as Mana Manipulator -> Soul Shroud rushing is good for the bonus health on those heroes who love cooldown reduction.

Thoughts?

IS1ccf763596d0aade0a9bc

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducktaped View Post
It doesn't really matter. If casters are still completely owned by a Banshee's Veil then it's still effective to get one. Banshee's and FoN are already great MR items, Banshee's main value I find is in the shield and still provides a good amount of MR. FoN isn't as great, health regen isn't that appealing, but it does provide some movement speed along woth it's MR.
The problem is : High bursters doesn't care about a Banshee Veil. High Bursters assassin's like Akali, LeBlanc, AP Shaco, and even some casters like Vladimir doesn't really care about your banshee veil cause they can spam you their spells. The problem is not with classical casters, but with bursters spamming.

unentschieden

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducktaped View Post
Casters never have been completely owned by Banshees. There is always someone on the Team that can effectivly clear it. Itīs value is that this clearing is rarely compatible to a strong initiation. Tanks donīt need to protect themselves from being initiated upon (try pulling a Amumu with Blitzcranks grab. Hilarity and Despair ensues). If a Tank wants MR nowadays he wants it because of KogīMaw with Bloorzarors, not Veigar.

The problem with Force of Nature is that itīs 76 MR for 2175 Gold while two Negatron Cloaks would be 96 MR for 1480 Gold. The HP and Movementspeed are very expensive stats that Tanks often donīt really need. If you DO need them fine, the item itself is fine but there should be some alternative high end MR items.

haris99

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2010

There are no early spell vamp items when they have any use at all.

The staff of SV
400 gold
grants 10% spellvamp
There would be spell vamp before building hextech revolver

Macabre13

12-19-2010

1) Problem: Mundo goes where he pleases.

2) Inflatable Doll. 500g.

3) Place an Inflatable Doll at target location. Upon Mundo encountering the Doll within 700 range, there's a 50% chance he will grab the Doll and make for the nearest Bush. Though you cannot stop Mundo from going where he pleases, perhaps the allure of Inflatable Doll will distract him long enough while he "pleases" himself.

4) ???

5) Profit.

Falleth

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by haris99 View Post
The staff of SV
400 gold
grants 10% spellvamp
so easy yet something like this isnt in the game
Too bad literally nobody would take that one over anything else.

Kestel Zhang

12-19-2010

Problem: No (superior) counterpart for Sunfire Cape!

Moonshard Manteau

Ingredients: Glacial Shroud + Negatron Cloak + 1000 Gold (3415g total)
+475 Mana, +50 Armor, +50 Magic Resistance
UNIQUE Passive - Reduces ability cooldowns by 20%
UNIQUE Passive - Converts 20% of total armor and magic resist into AP. ([Armor#+MR#=Total] / 20% = bonus AP)

I thought this might've been a good idea for an item, but then I thought it followed way too much towards the tanky DPS meta.
This might be a great item for casters, since this can give some AP, some survivability, and CDR.

YaKkO94

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyraethan View Post
Problem: Casters have little to no way to counter high health, high magic resist targets. As well as very few choices for spell vamp.

Treacherous Staff
Leeching Wand + Amplifying Tome + 325g = 1210g

+25 Ability Power
10% Spell Vamp
UNIQUE PASSIVE: 20% chance when an ability hits an enemy minion, caster gains 75 mana.

Nice Item Idea I love it ^^