My summoner is Cassiopeia. so what?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narssisstic

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firellius View Post
Many people forget that. I told my friend they're pronouncing it wrong, and he said "They're pronouncing their own name wrong?".

Then I told him it was greek mythology and he was like "oh right".
Only reason I get so much abuse about how I spelled Narcissistic is it is an actual term meaning to love oneself literally. Should've just stuck to Narcissus.

Kamekaze

12-15-2010

LiekMudkipz

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassiopeia View Post
After the release of the new champ, Cassiopeia, people keep asking me how the hell I named my account Cassiopeia and got to level 30 with 500+ games played. They even accuse me of using some kind of hacking program to power level my account up to this point.I'm so sick and tired of this.

So people, Cassiopeia is not a name Riot came up by themselves, alright? It is the name of constellation. In Greek myth, she is the mother of Andromeda.

Wiki can help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassiop...nstellation%29

PS. I'm sorry if my English that is better than the average gamer ruins your day.
Fixed.

Gray Kitty

12-15-2010

People are morons. What do you expect? I can honestly say only half have cracked open a book outside of school requirements.

Cassiopeia was a greek queen of Myth, and is the name of a constellation. Both subjects I highly doubt a good chunk of people on LoL even look into.

Overnight Silver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masamoon View Post
I put on my robe and wizard hat.
Best example of cybering in history.

Narssisstic

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overnight Silver View Post
Best example of cybering in history.
Saga of Bloodninja?

Zerødamage

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassiopeia View Post
After the release of the new champ, Cassiopeia, people keep asking me how the hell I named my account Cassiopeia and got to level 30 with 500+ games played. They even accuse me of using some kind of hacking program to power level my account up to this point.I'm so sick and tired of this.

So people, Cassiopeia is not a name Riot came up by themselves, alright? It is the name of constellation. In Greek myth, she is the mother of Andromeda.

Wiki can help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassiop...nstellation%29

PS. I'm sorry if my broken English ruins your day.
Uh, I mean...will you marry me?!

Caesar Augustus

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamscribe View Post
Your English is flawless and about 10x better than most NA posters. Grats.
Well, there are some flaws, but a little hard to catch.

Still 10x better than most posters here, though. Even the ones born and raised in English-speaking countries.

GmanSix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GambitAllStar View Post
You do realize the majority of the LoL community is intellectually ******ed right.
This.

Dorozhand

12-15-2010

I like how you created a whole wikipedia page to prove that you didn't outright steal your username from an LoL champion. A little desperate, methinks.