Release Notes v1.0.0.106

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Batholomeus

12-09-2010

Ocarino

12-09-2010

well... u guys shoud weaken garen a little he is too strong and! no cost to spells? u shoud at least give him some health cost or give him less base hp

DarkNens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2010

Still no change to the most powerful AE skill in game.. Reqeium.. Go figure.

Afromagnum

12-10-2010

Still no garen nerf...

Selestine

12-10-2010

Still no soraka buff..

Irratu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2010

Nidalee buff =D?

BGBFG

12-11-2010

Please, for the love of god, stop screwing with galio! No one ever plays as him. Also, his ultimate is glitching so he doesn't stay in his idol for the whole time and only deals the base damage. I wasn't stunned or silenced. There was no disruption at all. thanks.

Free Rollin Pimp

12-11-2010

Doran's blade nerf annoys me. I find that starting with a doran's blade now isn't that much more beneficial than just having a vampiric scepter.

warlordranger

12-12-2010

why did you guys nerf galio so bad?

NeutralGood

Recruiter

12-12-2010

This patch represents one of the reasons i decided to uninstall this game. Everytime i get into a champ they nerf them. If ranged carries can't get away from melee champs they are dead; And now that they are to slow to run away whats the point of playing a ranged champ? Beefy champ team where already stronger then a team with fragile players. Now they are a a liability at best.

The fact that you can't low and range a champ totally kills the game plan of champs like ashe.

I've played thousands of games of LOL. I'm done. It's time to play game where you don't make massive weeping changes to characters for idiotic reasons.