Akali or Irelia?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iRJerry

12-05-2010

Alright guys so im trying to buy my first 6300 champ and i cant decide wether i should go with Akali or Irelia? Btw before anyone goes ranting on how Irelia sucks im actually decent with her. Pls put ur advice/suggestions below =D

Witch Bernkastel

12-05-2010

I think Irelia's "technically" a better choice simply because she has a form of CC in her equilibrium Strike, and champions with forms of CC are supposedly inherently better choices than those without, but I personally like Akali more because she can deal ridiculous amounts of damage in less than a second if you play her intelligently.

It also depends on how much you enjoy staying alive; while Akali has higher damage output, Irelia tends to get far more health.

If you're fairly confident in your skills as an assassin type and have good judgement on when to go in versus when not to, I'd say go for Akali. If you like playing it a bit safer, get Irelia.

Lucielo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

Akali if you like a bit more cloak and dagger playstyle and her burst dps imho is much higher than irelia but she cant stick around for as long or keep it up for long periods of time either.

Irelia if you prefer a bit more in your face constant dmg... when she starts getting lifesteal she can off tank quite well and still pull out a lot of damage.. altho it really depends on how you build her.

Falcon

12-05-2010

Akali can be a beast, but I could never get very good with her, Irelia im much better at, both can be a ton of fun. gone 20-9 with her or 5-15-18 so just depend on who your up against.

SxFx

12-05-2010

''Alright guys so im trying to buy my first 6300 champ and i cant decide wether i should go with Akali or Irelia?'' Neither of them is 6300 ip But I like playing akali more. Irealia is a beast if the game goes long thoes

Floffawaffagus

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SukkaTheWicked View Post
''Alright guys so im trying to buy my first 6300 champ and i cant decide wether i should go with Akali or Irelia?'' Neither of them is 6300 ip But I like playing akali more. Irealia is a beast if the game goes long thoes
Ummm Irelia is 6300, Akali is not, fail.

FurKing Wolf

12-05-2010

I main Akali and I don't think I am that good, (1400 ELO) but I end with scores like 24-4, 29-4, 15-6 a lot of the time. I didn't spend more than one game playing Irelia, but she doesn't have a ton of burst which tends to be my thing.

In opinion master Akali. In reality read guides and see who fits your play style.

CrossBlades

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floffawaffagus View Post
Ummm Irelia is 6300, Akali is not, fail.
akali is 3100

phorest

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossBlades View Post
akali is 3100
Yes.. That's what he said..

iRJerry

12-05-2010

Oh im sorry i meant i was going to buy Irelia my first 6300 but i couldnt decide between Irelia or Akali