And another patch goes by with no magma chamber/stats/replays/obersvers etc.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackDestruction

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
I do indeed still exist 0_o but those following my twitter know I'm in Shanghai at the moment while I respond to this thread.

It has been a while since we did a big update about the features we have in development, so I'll work with the guys when I'm back next week to put something together.

There is a cool feature we're working with a major magazine to give more details about, so while I'm sure it gets old to hear "soon", we are actively working on the biggest update ever to LOL - so some pretty awesome stuff will be coming up soon.
It's nice to finally have a red post about this. Can you honestly state that this time when the magazine states a date we actually get those features?

Tryndamere

President / Co-Founder

Follow MarcMerrill on Twitter

12-05-2010
6 of 13 Riot Posts

We have twice as many people working on League of Legends than when we shipped the game - so there are major things that are happening behind the scenes that will blow everyone's minds.

We wish everything was faster, but we are also upping the quality bar across the board, so I think you guys will agree it will be worth the wait.

Ghettobarney

12-05-2010

Quote:
We have twice as many people working on League of Legends than when we shipped the game - so there are major things that are happening behind the scenes that will blow everyone's minds.

We wish everything was faster, but we are also upping the quality bar across the board, so I think you guys will agree it will be worth the wait.
I'm sure it will be awesome when it does come, I never doubted that, the question was is it coming because after a while it becomes disheartening to get no progress updates. Thank you though for the reply.

Cryaotic

Recruiter

12-05-2010

Quote:

Unlike most people in this thread, im very patient. An update such as the one you just posted is all we could ask for .

HiconpiconBACON

12-05-2010

Quote:

This sounds very promising and will be very epic, do you think that the patch will make it to the live servers before newyear? I know you aren't certain of anything else you would've given us a date, but just to speculate

Azamhir

12-05-2010

Quote:

Yay it's a Tryndamere. I could tell that the Riot office has grown quite a lot. Seeing all of the people going about their business in the Brolaf video alone seems like so many more than when you guys first started.

Monkits

12-05-2010

Quote:
There is a cool feature we're working with a major magazine to give more details about, so while I'm sure it gets old to hear "soon", we are actively working on the biggest update ever to LOL - so some pretty awesome stuff will be coming up soon.
This sounds familiar.

Faedlar

Recruiter

12-05-2010

Yay non-trolling red post! Great success everybody!

TheAndy

12-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatsAGrimace View Post
"soon" isn't helpful!
stop getting our hopes up!
eve WAS getting an update soon...about 5 months ago...
Tho i agree with you, Trynda's answer is a start. it means we'll be getting somewhere someday (probably soon xD).
so for now,
*dropping my sword*
victory is ours, gj everyone - gg wp

Crunkie

12-05-2010

Thank you trynd. We fought long and hard for a red post. Your words have us in retreat, for now. Please, just keep us updated! Thats all we ask!