And another patch goes by with no magma chamber/stats/replays/obersvers etc.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JonneyMarket

Senior Member

11-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettobarney View Post
Why is the new champ still 975 RP when you promised champions would be released at ALL price points, but never did release any below 975 RP since you've said that?
Actually there have been an equal amount of 520 skins. Not sure what you're complaining about.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

USnip

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

11-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlyashadow View Post
It doesn't take a time/space warp to get features that should've been released with season 1 out several months after.
it does if you work at riot

zing!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morello

Lead Designer

11-30-2010
2 of 13 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azamhir View Post
But it's also not stating that he couldn't. I for one think that the chance of Guinsoo having the ability to warp time and space makes him too much of a threat to the balance of this world. You have opened my eyes Morella. He will be stopped before a heinous event such as this ever occurs. The balance must be upheld.
He's specifically forbidden from messing with space-time when at work. What he does in his free-time, however, I can't do much about.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zGarchomp

Senior Member

11-30-2010

I've stopped caring ever since I saw what season 1 really was at release. "Oh cool, a separate ELO and a mode that should've been implemented at start... what else?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ricardo L H

Senior Member

11-30-2010

Quote:
Guinsoo stated the patch would be epic, the balance changes are good, and lo and behold, he works on the live game team. "Epic" doesn't mean "Guinsoo became a game engineer, warped time and space, and made new features." :P
So you say guinsoo is a lier?....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghettobarney

Member

11-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
He's specifically forbidden from messing with space-time when at work. What he does in his free-time, however, I can't do much about.
Or CAN you?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThuggleS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Guinsoo stated the patch would be epic, the balance changes are good, and lo and behold, he works on the live game team. "Epic" doesn't mean "Guinsoo became a game engineer, warped time and space, and made new features." :P
He needs to grab a dictionary and look up the word epic then.

Because epic was not found in this patch, anywhere.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

woof mcfly

Member

11-30-2010

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Br? Br? Br?

Futbal? jajajajajajajaja


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xX D3lirium

Senior Member

11-30-2010

All you guys do is balance. Never do anything to fix PvP.net glitches, never even give us any progress on any changes, never do anything. Engineers are freaking boring and dull in general.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steelecho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettobarney View Post
Guinsoo said this patch would be epic but all it is, is AOE champions nerfs. The balance changes do look good, granted but seriously, where's the Magma Chamber that was supposedly going to be out by October? Where's the replays? Where's observer mode? Where's the stats for normal games which were promised at the launch of season one? Where are the Twisted fate red card bugs fixes? Being unable to use Red cards and on Tfate because makes his PAC into wait 3 seconds for Gold card always.

Where's the achievements? Why even have that bar there if you're just gonna not do anything with it and just end up removing it in a few patches anyways? Why, oh why after nearly 5 straight months does the forums search still not work? Why is the new champ still 975 RP when you promised champions would be released at ALL price points, but never did release any below 975 RP since you've said that?

And once again the one cool skin costs nearly 20 dollars which is supposedly going to all these promised features that after a year of playing I'm still not seeing.
Did you even read the patch notes? I'm PRETTY SURE THEY MENTIONED FIXING VARIOUS BUGS, LIKE TF'S RED CARD AND UDYR'S BEAR STANCE.

And this patch was "epic" because it supposedly restored balance to the melee/ranged dps carry problem, and the aoe metagame.

However, I would like to see you patch a map, stats, observers, replays, and etc in one patch. Because it's easy, right?