A Couple Serious Questions About Champion Suggestions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Divinity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2009

up cmon some one has to be able to tell me

radica

12-21-2009

We need a promote system for champion ideas similar to DotA where the community screens champion ideas before Icefrog sees them.

radica

12-21-2009

Also, they need to create a separate forum for this because it isn't real CHAMPION FEEDBACK.

Dark Divinity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2009

Jesse Perring

Nikorasu

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreuzritter View Post
anyone who has authority here know?

cuz if i could get a good answer i could flood you guys with 2-5 champ ideas a day for about a week depending on how much free time to type i have...and theyre not stupid ones either like an orc!! zomg haha
You seem to value your creativity much. Above everyone else's, am I right?

Not to burst your bubble, but you can't come here, make two posts about the same subject with questionable grammar and expect Riot to inmediatly come and please you.

The life of a champion suggester is a hard one. This is not a job you're applying to, we don't want your credentials. Just start "flooding" us with these ideas you say you have and we'll then judge if you're good or not (and Riot will too, eventually).

Dark Divinity

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikorasu View Post
You seem to value your creativity much. Above everyone else's, am I right?

Not to burst your bubble, but you can't come here, make two posts about the same subject with questionable grammar and expect Riot to inmediatly come and please you.

The life of a champion suggester is a hard one. This is not a job you're applying to, we don't want your credentials. Just start "flooding" us with these ideas you say you have and we'll then judge if you're good or not (and Riot will too, eventually).
not sure who you are or why you stuck your nose into something you CLEARLY mis read or even didnt read. i was very nice about my post just because you picked one sarcastic post i made and tried to make me look bad doesnt mean youre a cool mr. tough guy.

i was simply asking and bumping untill i got an answer because im not gonna waste my time if riot wont use them any way so back off kid im not lookin for attempts to look cool infront of your e-friends...im not here to please you im here for my own pleasure and possibly to add some champs to this game over time

still iso Riot staff's answer

Mechakoopa

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikorasu View Post

What this guy said. If you want to suggest champs then do it. If not then don't. Bumping a thread that doesn't include a champion sugggestion or feedback on a champion in the champion feedback thread is rather... obnoxious. I'm sure your ideas could be good, but we can't talk about them if you don't type them up. Your answer on whether a riot staff member will come and talk to you specifically is probably already answered given that you haven't gotten a response.

If you value your time/creativity so much that you'd rather sit on your ideas if your requirement of recognition from the devs isn't met then that's your prerogative.

LEVEL 5 DAGON

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by radica View Post
We need a promote system for champion ideas similar to DotA where the community screens champion ideas before Icefrog sees them.
this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreuzritter View Post
not sure who you are or why you stuck your nose into something you CLEARLY mis read or even didnt read. i was very nice about my post just because you picked one sarcastic post i made and tried to make me look bad doesnt mean youre a cool mr. tough guy.

i was simply asking and bumping untill i got an answer because im not gonna waste my time if riot wont use them any way so back off kid im not lookin for attempts to look cool infront of your e-friends...im not here to please you im here for my own pleasure and possibly to add some champs to this game over time

still iso Riot staff's answer

Nikorasu is a pretty well-known highly regarded crafter of fine Champion Suggestions. There was an unofficial contest a while back that he seemed sure to win, but another idea just barely beat his in the final round.

Speaking of that contest, Brackhar, a Riot staff member, said he'd pitch the winner to the creative design team. So, an insolated incident, but Riot does at times look at community ideas.

Dark Divinity

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVEL 5 DAGON View Post
Nikorasu is a pretty well-known highly regarded crafter of fine Champion Suggestions. There was an unofficial contest a while back that he seemed sure to win, but another idea just barely beat his in the final round.

Speaking of that contest, Brackhar, a Riot staff member, said he'd pitch the winner to the creative design team. So, an insolated incident, but Riot does at times look at community ideas.
Finally somebody who is help rather than some one who just recites stuff that probably got recited to them when they were new...

Thanks for your clarification and example that gave me a clear understanding of how it works and who that one dude was...good to see not everyone acts tough online =P