(Guide)AP Shaco: Toggle the Clown!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inept

Member

12-19-2009

so you get kills with this build...then what? this is league of DPS, casters have no place here. even if the team is dead, you will be left whittling at their turret with your non-existant DPS and this is why I can't wrap my mind around ever wanting to go AP shaco. if you want to be a jackass with fears/nuke people just go fiddlesticks imo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JacobWizard

Senior Member

12-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post
I don't blame you, this guide is for the skillfull, you have to play it smart and be very skilled to use this method of playing shaco.
But if you are able to pull my method off, its by far the best out there, AD shaco is considered to be the best because its so easy to pull off, the only hard part to ad is the cost of items.
Sorry, that didn't answer or help with anything. Let me try again...

In most team fights, you don't get to choose where it's going to be, which make jack in the box just as effective as an AD shaco, because you're only gonna get one down in the fight. 16 second CD makes it a huge waste of time to wait somewhere and stack them and hope someone comes to them. Even if you do, most smart people won't fall for that trick twice.

Shiv is a 13 second CD and Hallucinate is 75 or something.

Are you running with a premade? Solo? My story of feeling useless that's up a few posts was with 3 or 4 friends in vent, and it didn't help much because like I was saying the situation was always "ok here we go...Shiv... 1/3 health gone... they killed the copy out of range of everyone...afk 13 seconds... shiv... decie- wait im dead."

What I was looking for was some more meaningful tips on how to do well with him. It's a very brief and non-detailed guide and so far the only thing I've gotten out of it is how to lvl 1 solo golem and that it's pretty useful.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnronTheGreat

Senior Member

12-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post
I don't blame you, this guide is for the skillfull, you have to play it smart and be very skilled to use this method of playing shaco.
But if you are able to pull my method off, its by far the best out there, AD shaco is considered to be the best because its so easy to pull off, the only hard part to ad is the cost of items.
I just lol'd pretty hard at this. IM SO SKILLFULL I DONT BLAME YOU IF YOU CANT BE SKILLED LIKE ME. BTWAY IM THE BEST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post
Don't you think people would find out i'm a bad person themselves after playing with me? because i'm not a bad person, you just find it easier to try to make the public think I am by bashing on my personal image and guide.
This guide is a very effective way of using shaco, and to say if you want to be a noob shaco use this guide is just flat out being a real jerk.
Yes I do think that, you are correct. I also never said if you want to be noob follow this guide, I said I have seen you play a few times and wouldn't take advice from you, you have a huge ego, play bad, and are rude. Good day sir.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T0ggle

Member

12-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobWizard View Post
Sorry, that didn't answer or help with anything. Let me try again...

In most team fights, you don't get to choose where it's going to be, which make jack in the box just as effective as an AD shaco, because you're only gonna get one down in the fight. 16 second CD makes it a huge waste of time to wait somewhere and stack them and hope someone comes to them. Even if you do, most smart people won't fall for that trick twice.

Shiv is a 13 second CD and Hallucinate is 75 or something.

Are you running with a premade? Solo? My story of feeling useless that's up a few posts was with 3 or 4 friends in vent, and it didn't help much because like I was saying the situation was always "ok here we go...Shiv... 1/3 health gone... they killed the copy out of range of everyone...afk 13 seconds... shiv... decie- wait im dead."

What I was looking for was some more meaningful tips on how to do well with him. It's a very brief and non-detailed guide and so far the only thing I've gotten out of it is how to lvl 1 solo golem and that it's pretty useful.
Look, when in a teamfight theres always a way to bait an enemy team into your turrets somewhere if your team plays it like they are running to get friends or simply just running away. If you mass enough turrets 3-5 of them in one spot that many turrets counts basicly as 1 person. because at 200damage x at least4hits each thats 800 x3 =2400damage, enough to drop any tank past half or at least kill some squishys, and the fear just makes it worse, their whole team will be running in circles feared for 1.25seconds!
hallucinate is a very effective bomb if you use it right, i've had rare cases were there are 2 enemys an ashe below me with 75% hp and my bomb was chasing her while i was above her facing a yi, shiv killed the yi when he ran into my turret trap then my hallucinate bombed ashe.
Hallucinate is still a very very good spell if used right.
as for shivs, you have to use these right, lets say 5 people go to gank 4 of your people, place traps in some bushes were your team may be able to take a right or left turn into incase of emergencys, decieve to a say spot in range to shiv a squishy then run back to your friend at an angle were you aren't nessarily in the battlefield just yet, if they face off 5 people 1 being low hp from shivs, jack in the box a spot in the battlefield were you can at least get 2-4people feared controling the area, when you do thats your chance to decieve shiv a squishy and then attack another person from stealth, at this point you are dealing dps, and loads of it.

AD shacos don't have enough turret damage to just mass 2-3 turrets and still get kills like an AP shaco would massing turrets, and shiv damage goes a long way against the enemy with the lowest amount of magic resist.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T0ggle

Member

12-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnronTheGreat View Post
I just lol'd pretty hard at this. IM SO SKILLFULL I DONT BLAME YOU IF YOU CANT BE SKILLED LIKE ME. BTWAY IM THE BEST.

Yes I do think that, you are correct. I also never said if you want to be noob follow this guide, I said I have seen you play a few times and wouldn't take advice from you, you have a huge ego, play bad, and are rude. Good day sir.
wait why are you even posting here still?
I thought you made your point, yet you continue to troll me on my guide like a child.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T0ggle

Member

12-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by inept View Post
so you get kills with this build...then what? this is league of DPS, casters have no place here. even if the team is dead, you will be left whittling at their turret with your non-existant DPS and this is why I can't wrap my mind around ever wanting to go AP shaco. if you want to be a jackass with fears/nuke people just go fiddlesticks imo.
Your point is really can I say narrow minded, we have casters and we have caster assassins. caster assassins deal just as much damage as an attack damage assassin would if not more. really it all depends on how much magic resist the other team has, thats why making sure your assassins are basicly the only ap users on your team, this makes their nuke damage very effective.
Being an ap shaco is much more then you believe it to be.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord GiantR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-22-2009

It's because of THIS guide i bought Shaco. It's very detailed and AP i think is deffinently the way to go with Shaco (or at least for me). Ap has greater burst damage, a easier build up and diffidently more mind games, I really like the guide, but are there gonna be more videos coming since the golem buff videos actually made buy Shaco. Anyways thank you for the awesome guide.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

5ylar

Junior Member

12-22-2009

yo Toggle, Nice guide, bought shaco and used him . I agreed with the part AP shaco does takes some practice and patience to play. Its not easy. I've played mostly solo qued 20ish, cant stand teammates who just say " Oh No! Ap Shaco on our team, we got a noob!" cant stand those ppl..

once u start owning the enemy team.. they kept their mouth shut. worst off, when i deal tons of dmg, they kill steal you just because they last hit, they said u're useless cant do **** cant kill even though ur score is 3/2/18 ... only when ur scores ard 24/0/5 they will respect you. WTH is with these people lol..

Well it was cos of ur guide i started using AP shaco and i intend to stick it that way lol.. AP rox.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T0ggle

Member

12-22-2009

I've been wanting to upload videos of my gameplay for quite sometime now, but Sometimes I can't have xfire running with the game because my internet is low on mpbs, or my buddys aren't online for me to shaco premade with.
Another big issue with video uploading is that games tend to last up to 45minutes or more depending on how good either side is, and I don't believe anyone wants to watch a 25minutes video of me just killing minions early game.
Perhaps i'll make some videos sometime soon if I can get together with my premades, and then upload a few.

As for people calling you a noob for using ap shaco, the only person i've ever encountered with that kind of personality is enronthegreat, and really I think he's just mad I called him out for doing stupid thngs in a match I played with him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnronTheGreat

Senior Member

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post
As for people calling you a noob for using ap shaco, the only person i've ever encountered with that kind of personality is enronthegreat, and really I think he's just mad I called him out for doing stupid thngs in a match I played with him.
Stop making me reply to these with baits!!

I dont think anyone is noob for playing AP shaco (Although i think myself that AD is better, for reasons I've outlined in various other posts). Pick whichever one you enjoy playing as. I am curious as to why you are so adamant that AP is superior however.

My comments were directed to you, but as everyone keeps talking about you playing well im begining to think you just had a sieries of bad matches. And you never once directed anything toward me in chat regarding my play, i think the last game i was busy throwing heals on you constantly with nadilee....