Questions about Yasuo's kit

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chada1

11-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaKiloGaming View Post
I have just been pronouncing it "Yay-so". Am I right? Probably not. I pronounce Riven, Nasus and Xin Zhou wrong.
Its ya-sue-oh

Naritori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
Ya-Sue-Oh

Yasuo is manaless. Flow is tracked on his resource bar but is not required for him to cast his other abilities.
Is his Q on a relatively low cooldown because of the effect stacking? Also, just how fluid is his playstyle for far in testing?

RuneKatashima

11-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketbomb View Post
I just reread the Preview and did not find this info in there, do you mind sighting your source?
citing not sighting.

Pink Bunnny

11-22-2013

"The wall blocks all enemy projectiles."

Including:
* Autoattacks?
* Targeted spells?
* Skillshots?
* Long range ults (Ez, Jinx, Cait, Ashe)?

CertainlyT

Champion Designer

11-22-2013
2 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naritori View Post
Is his Q on a relatively low cooldown because of the effect stacking? Also, just how fluid is his playstyle for far in testing?
The Q is intended to be moderate reliability. It is slightly narrower than Corki R (the little ones). Combined with the need to land two in order to get the big pay off spell, low cooldown felt appropriate. I think of it as a skill shot basic attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Bunnny View Post
"The wall blocks all enemy projectiles."

Including:
* Autoattacks?
* Targeted spells?
* Skillshots?
* Long range ults (Ez, Jinx, Cait, Ashe)?
Yes, why is "all" so difficult to fathom? ;-)

KiteAzure

11-22-2013

Does yasuo know any other ionians rather than his hateful/dead clan? like irelia/ninjas/yi/lee/etc

Free Gray Screen

11-22-2013

R: Last Breath

Yasuo teleports to a nearby Airborne enemy champion, briefly suspending them and all surrounding Airborne enemies mid-air as he damages them. Once he lands, Yasuo gains significant armor penetration against his enemy's bonus armor for an extended period of time.

I'm curious about this part... Teleports to nearby airborne enemy champion...

Does that mean champs that have been knocked up?
Champs that fly? Corki, Anivia, Kayle, etc...
Or do you have to send them airborne with one of your skills, and then ult on them?

SanSarra

11-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
Movement speed causes it to occur more frequently and so is an indirect scalar.

Hi CertainlyT!

I've a question myself; Do you see him going Yi style in build, or more Riven style, or more Garen style with IE?

To me it looks like he would be more Garen/Ie style since he have no real escape (E is enemy targeted), but I'd like to know with which spirit you designed him, if possible

SanSarra

11-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Gray Screen View Post
R: Last Breath

Yasuo teleports to a nearby Airborne enemy champion, briefly suspending them and all surrounding Airborne enemies mid-air as he damages them. Once he lands, Yasuo gains significant armor penetration against his enemy's bonus armor for an extended period of time.

I'm curious about this part... Teleports to nearby airborne enemy champion...

Does that mean champs that have been knocked up?
Champs that fly? Corki, Anivia, Kayle, etc...
Or do you have to send them airborne with one of your skills, and then ult on them?
The last part: R can't be used unless the enemy champion is airborne. So alistar, malphite, lulu etc are good friends of Yasuo :3

DashPunch

11-22-2013

What about the cooldown on his e? From the team fight description it seems like its a very low cd, letting him dash around applying the marks quickly before the knockup into ult. Thanks for answering

12345612 ... 20