Sion's passive.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2009

Sion's Passive.
Needs to be buffed.

20% chance to ignore 30. dmg... that's not good at all. Everyone does more than that at level 1!

annie does 50 dmg, so that means you'll take 20 dmg, ooh,

late game its awful.. with cho' gath nomming on you you take about 1000 dmg... so instead, you can take 970 with sion. possibly.......

my suggestion is to either make it like 1-5% of the time ignore all dmg, or like 10% of the time ignore 25% dmg or something, because 30 damage is nothing.

Anony

12-20-2009

Look at Karthus' passive. Atleast Sion's is useful.

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2009

It's somewhat weak, but it's not bad. That's an average of -6 damage per attack.

SlyGoat

12-20-2009

imho it should cater to his role as tank-that-can-hit-like-a-truck; convert damage received into attack damage over a short period of time. Like, 2% of the damage you take is added to your attack damage for the next 5 seconds; so if you take 1000 damage you'll be hitting for 20 more for 5 seconds.

Loiku

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anony View Post
Look at Karthus' passive. Atleast Sion's is useful.
Karthus' passive is awesome, I don't know what you're talking about. Die then ult and get a triple kill.

Gaeb

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loiku View Post
Karthus' passive is awesome, I don't know what you're talking about. Die then ult and get a triple kill.
Karthus' passive is a cool idea that unfortunately is terrible in reality...

1) You must die
2) You must have mana
then
3) Your targets must be near you AND/OR
4) Your ult CD must be up and you need mana to cast it
then
5) You need to figure out the best use of your skills, given targets stay near you, in under 8 seconds.

Karthus' passive is a cool idea. In actual game play, I hate the thing. Plus half the time it seems like it doesn't work for me even when I do die with mana left.

Andrewsm

12-20-2009

u just bad,

asdbnmrty

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by selenvar View Post
Sion's Passive.
Needs to be buffed.

20% chance to ignore 30. dmg... that's not good at all. Everyone does more than that at level 1!

annie does 50 dmg, so that means you'll take 20 dmg, ooh,

late game its awful.. with cho' gath nomming on you you take about 1000 dmg... so instead, you can take 970 with sion. possibly.......
I only reduced Annie's damage by more then half, WAHHHHH. I don't get that the remaining damage is further reduced by Sion's armor, WAHHHHH.

I don't get that Sion's passive isn't ment to block huge amounts of burst damage, WAHHHHHHH.

Sion's passive should be buffed to block 1463% damage 99.99.99.999909% of the time, WAHHHHHHH. I think it would go well because I build and play Sion like a tank because I'm pro.

Check out my champion suggestion it shoots lazarsszz and kills them instantly and only stuns for 9 minutes. I'm not done I have to buff later but I post anyway. I don't have a poll either. No one leave comment I wonder y eye spel write.

Warrition

Adjudicator

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdbnmrty View Post
I only reduced Annie's damage by more then half, WAHHHHH. I don't get that the remaining damage is further reduced by Sion's armor, WAHHHHH.

I don't get that Sion's passive isn't ment to block huge amounts of burst damage, WAHHHHHHH.

Sion's passive should be buffed to block 1463% damage 99.99.99.999909% of the time, WAHHHHHHH. I think it would go well because I build and play Sion like a tank because I'm pro.

Check out my champion suggestion it shoots lazarsszz and kills them instantly and only stuns for 9 minutes. I'm not done I have to buff later but I post anyway. I don't have a poll either. No one leave comment I wonder y eye spel write.
You have an amazing gift with sarcasm -- it seems like you are a complete idiot, but those of us in the know can tell that you're actually subtly clever.

Knothing

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrition View Post
You have an amazing gift with sarcasm -- it seems like you are a complete idiot, but those of us in the know can tell that you're actually subtly clever.
He may write like a complete idiot but i do agree with him, his passive isnt supposed to block all damage income, it would be the most OP passive in game even if you put a 5% or less proc chance. Imagine getting nuked by veigar and/or annie at level 6 and that 5% procs on every spell, you are full health and they have nothing left to throw at you? IMHO thats broken.