I'm Eliv. A Player Support Tech Specialist! AMA!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cool Stuffz

Senior Member

10-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofXion View Post
But if every champ was "OP" then towers/barons/dragons will be destroyed/killed too fast, to the point where games would last 10-15mins~
They can buff towers, dragon and baron to be OP too.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suprryan

Member

10-19-2013

Hey Eliv!
I've always wondered...are there any common rioters that post on the forums that are girls? Also, if you had to choose one rioter to have to share an apartment with who would it be?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soarent

Senior Member

10-19-2013

So I am hearing a lot of people talking about the supports getting better income for season 4, I am not asking about that but where did people hear about this is there some riot post on some changes coming up? or at least the topics? Also I curious are you a guy or girl? And do you have any girl rioter?(this is proablily dumb question but I never seen girl rioter in videos or pics.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eliv

Player Support Tech Specialist

10-19-2013
27 of 61 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Stuffz View Post
But if every champion is equally OP, then they'll be balanced.

If the current average power level of a league champion is 5, with the currently OP champions being more like 7 and UP ones being 3, if you just buffed the rest to be closer to the OP champions so that they're all around a 7 power level then they'd ALL be at 7, so they'd by nature be balanced.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofXion View Post
But if every champ was "OP" then towers/barons/dragons will be destroyed/killed too fast, to the point where games would last 10-15mins~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Stuffz View Post
They can buff towers, dragon and baron to be OP too.
Then either answer is correct in the situation, isn't it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suprryan View Post
Hey Eliv!
I've always wondered...are there any common rioters that post on the forums that are girls? Also, if you had to choose one rioter to have to share an apartment with who would it be?
I don't know if that's appropriate to say. My reasoning behind that is, it's not my place to talk about other people. Also, I share an apartment with two rioters already. huehue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarent View Post
So I am hearing a lot of people talking about the supports getting better income for season 4, I am not asking about that but where did people hear about this is there some riot post on some changes coming up? or at least the topics? Also I curious are you a guy or girl? And do you have any girl rioter?(this is proablily dumb question but I never seen girl rioter in videos or pics.)
Just wait for the official posts about it, my friend. And I am a guy. There are quite a few girl Rioters.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soarent

Senior Member

10-19-2013

Ok thanks


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knight Auditor

Senior Member

10-19-2013

How do you respond to accusations that you, acting in collusion with Morello and two other unidentified accomplices, attempted to cover up the deaths of at least eleven fighting poros since February 12th, 2007, victims of an illegal porofighting ring?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kryshim

Senior Member

10-19-2013

Heya Eliv! I'm acaully from Baton Rouge too! Where did you go to high school and what year did you graduate, if you don't mind me asking?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Notifications

Member

10-19-2013

What is one thing you like about league of legends?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luscious Lenny

Senior Member

10-19-2013

What are your stances on peg legs vs eye patches?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boyahda

Senior Member

10-19-2013

What's your opinion on what's been going down in EUW in the last few months? I don't play on EUW but from what I've read its a damn ****storm over there.