• Riftwalk cooldown increased to 9/7/5 seconds
• Riftwalk range reduced to 600
• Wild Growth cooldown increased to 120/110/100 from 110/95/80
• Noxian Diplomacy Base Damage reduced to 30/55/80/105/130
• Shadow Assault cooldown increased to 85/75/65 seconds
• Noxious Trap duration reduced to 3 minutes from 10
• Damnation gains per Soul collected: 1 soul = 2 stacks.
• The Box cooldown per rank reduced to 120/110/100
• Stone Skin changed to 2/4/6 Armor and Magic Resist per rank from 4/6/8
• Cyclone cooldown changed to 120/110/100 from 120/105/90
• Omen of Famine cast range changed to 500 from 550
• Omen of Famine cooldown changed to 8 from 10/9/8/7/6
Nice, thanks for the concise list, MWAB! That'll be a good gauge on paper to see what should go where, etc.
This will be useful for many new Dominion players!
Thanks for the post, MWAB!
Any news on what's on tap for 3.13? Are map-specific buffs coming in any time soon?
Thanks MWAB, good list for newer players.
Someone tell Painkillar to add this to his list about everything 2.1.
Thats nice but what about the champion bug? everyone who bought RP champs and skins during past 2 weeks lose it?
That is relevant to this thread how?
Guessing you got here via RedTracker and decided to spout what you wanted to say hoping it might almost be in the department of the red in question.
Also please use some commas.
Keep it stickied because this is something new players are going to have to know if they want to enter into the game mode.
Can't wait to see what will happen between now and S4.
Maybe we should include item information here too?
© 2013 Riot Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Riot Games, League of Legends and PvP.net are trademarks, services marks, or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc.