3.12 Bug, My Recent Purchases are Unavailable for Use

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingoftheSouth92

10-01-2013

My Recent Purchases since 09/17/2013 are unavailable for use. This includes skins and champions.

KingoftheSouth92

10-01-2013

To clarify, there are 9 champions and 6 skins that I have bought since 09/17/2013 that are now relocked and unavailable for me to use.

thrsickness

10-01-2013

same for me

Doct0r

10-01-2013

Same here bud. All they did was reply to a post and "Please submit a ticket and wait for a response in a few years"

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

10-01-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doct0r View Post
Same here bud. All they did was reply to a post and "Please submit a ticket and wait for a response in a few years"
I don't want to give the impression that we aren't working on fixing the issue. We are. Bugs can take variable amounts of time to fix. Player support might be able to resolve the issue before we solve the root cause. I want you guys to have your content you purchased as soon as possible and my suggestion was geared in that direction.

Doct0r

10-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
I don't want to give the impression that we aren't working on fixing the issue. We are. Bugs can take variable amounts of time to fix. Player support might be able to resolve the issue before we solve the root cause. I want you guys to have your content you purchased as soon as possible and my suggestion was geared in that direction.
Thanks, but I'm wondering if they're really aware of the champion bug.. Maybe they're aware of others but not this, this is involving real life money.. :/ Sorry to bother alot I'm just very worried!