constant bugsplat/errors since installing 3.12

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orenin

10-01-2013

Idk if its just me or what but ever since 3.12 when it seems like almost every game, if not every game, it bugsplats. I had one bugsplat, then a game that wouldn't load that i had to repair the client, then another bugsplat.

clarify: i was able to play in the bugsplat games by simply reloading.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

10-01-2013
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Are you using any third party mods with LoL?

Orenin

10-01-2013

no I did at one point just to try it out them but i dont think it modified anything and I haven't used any for a long time since then, but i re-installed the game just now though, so if there was something left over hopefully it got deleted.

Woulfz

10-01-2013

There are quite large problems with 3.12 and many people are having constant crashes because of this
>Go look at the help forums

Commando Yi

10-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
probably just pando media booster

oh wait ....

Lee0rFeed

10-02-2013

Are you using LoL Recorder?

PlaneswalkerMike

10-02-2013

I have a mac with snow leopard operating system and ever since patch 3.12 I have not been able to play the game. After champ select the game attempts to go to the loading screen and crashes with a bug splat pop up. I have NEVER used a lol third party program. Please fix this riot...it has already cost me 15 league points from trying to play ranked and the client crashing and not allowing me to enter the game

HelSkadi

10-02-2013

Ived lost 3 ranked games in a row due to constant bugsplats and crashes since this patch it is so annoying. and no im not using third party programs so i duno wtf is wrong

Bassforte

10-02-2013

I just entered a ranked game for a series and got bug splatted, I tried reopening the client and it started updating on me even though I opened it just a couple hours ago. I'm almost certainly not going to be able to get back in with the match still going. Can I get any compensation at all or am I really going to just have to take the loss because the patch messed up?

Zamaje

10-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
I don't get the normal bugsplat error like others say they do, rather the client fails to load into the game. Is this the source of the problem still?