Who even still likes this champ?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KNKL KNockmaw

09-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiSkillshot View Post
I'm happy I saw the time-lapse. Still a grand artist.
Thanks for checkin' out the time-lapse too, I miss the Art Spotlights!

xSay

09-30-2013

I started to main poppy for awhile this season--about 60 ranked games. She is fun for sure and can make some great plays. Her early game is underwhelming though and her farming without a hydra (which isn't optimal on her early either) is just terrible. While most top lane champions can clear the waves relatively quick and go about there business you are stuck poking the creeps..

late game this also becomes a problem, i'll demonstrate with an example. There are 2 1/2 creep waves pushing your top turret, you take your champion and go top to wave clear and then immediately head back to mid to be with your team. Now if you are playing Riven (or many other tops) this large wave is cleared almost instantly and you can be useful to your team again, but if you are poppy... well you are going to be up there for awhile (unless you have hydra). In effect, you need someone else to go clear those waves for you otherwise you will be MIA for a good while.

Sadistic Lulu

Recruiter

09-30-2013

even though i don't play poppy...

she needs love, that's all. spread the love!

PopeDonger420

09-30-2013

She carried me when I was leveling up. Great times getting fed b/c the enemy wanted to tower dive me. Oh and that late game.

ノ(ಠ_ಠノ ) not worthy ノ(ಠ_ಠノ)

KNKL KNockmaw

09-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSay View Post
I started to main poppy for awhile this season--about 60 ranked games. She is fun for sure and can make some great plays. Her early game is underwhelming though and her farming without a hydra (which isn't optimal on her early either) is just terrible. While most top lane champions can clear the waves relatively quick and go about there business you are stuck poking the creeps..

late game this also becomes a problem, i'll demonstrate with an example. There are 2 1/2 creep waves pushing your top turret, you take your champion and go top to wave clear and then immediately head back to mid to be with your team. Now if you are playing Riven (or many other tops) this large wave is cleared almost instantly and you can be useful to your team again, but if you are poppy... well you are going to be up there for awhile (unless you have hydra). In effect, you need someone else to go clear those waves for you otherwise you will be MIA for a good while.
She is currently one of the least played champs, I like these points you've brought up, hopefully she'll be looked into soon!

Grumpy Monkey

Senior Character Artist

09-30-2013
1 of 4 Riot Posts

I like her. She has been on my mind a lot lately...
Rad drawing Kienan! I love the ears.

Eerds

09-30-2013

Buff her ^ !!

Boyahda

09-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
She has been on my mind a lot lately...
Do tell.

Level5syndrome

09-30-2013

I like Poppy. I don't like idiots mindlessly asking for "reworks" (aka kit originality gutting) just because they only have 115 champs they like instead of 116.

Renektons Lover

09-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eerds View Post
Buff her ^ !!
She cant be buffed with her ultimate and passive.