Just got my 3rd Leave in all of 3 Years due to Client

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chancator

09-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
I have a few questions:

1. Did you drag your install folder from another source?
2. How did you install the game?
3. What OS/service pack are you using?
4. Can you upload a game log from the game you crashed in? (League of Legends/Logs/Game - R3d Logs/..)
5. Are you running any mods like Lol replay/modified your game install in any way (custom skins)?
Thank you for the response.

1. No, it is installed in the default location.
2. I installed the game by downloading the client from the website and running the downloader and then the patcher.
3. Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit
4. Log uploaded.
5. I had LoLReplay running this time, but not the first time it happened to me. Like I said, on the first occurrence, it happened to my friend and I simultaneously, and neither of us had anything third party running. I would imagine that would eliminate a lot of factors considering how unlikely it seems that 2 separate computers get the same bug on the same match at the same time.

Again, thank you.

Attached Files
File Type: txt 2013-09-30T20-38-26_r3dlog.txt (64.8 KB, 30 views)

TeenyWeeny

09-30-2013

Wow kid its jst a leave ull get over it 4year old child.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

09-30-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancator View Post
Thank you for the response.

1. No, it is installed in the default location.
2. I installed the game by downloading the client from the website and running the downloader and then the patcher.
3. Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit
4. Log uploaded.
5. I had LoLReplay running this time, but not the first time it happened to me. Like I said, on the first occurrence, it happened to my friend and I simultaneously, and neither of us had anything third party running. I would imagine that would eliminate a lot of factors considering how unlikely it seems that 2 separate computers get the same bug on the same match at the same time.

Again, thank you.
A BEX error refers to an issue with writing to memory. One potential solution is to disable DEP(Data Execution Prevention). This is a service that protects the memory that programs have assigned to them for running in. This issue will most likely happen when running a third party application that's writing/executing in the memory space that League of Legends has assigned to it.

You can read about how to disable DEP in this Microsoft article here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...ngs?SignedIn=1

Joren Uniek

10-01-2013

Data execution prevention is a pretty critical security feature, how can you recommend turning it off?