(Guide)AP Shaco: Toggle the Clown!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smokeD

12-12-2009

Yp t0ggle add me lol i wanna see your shaco

T0ggle

12-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeD View Post
Yp t0ggle add me lol i wanna see your shaco
I don't add anyone, and I refuse to play with noobs.
As for seeing my shaco, get some buddys and when my buddys are on/ready, we can 5v5 premade, because these days I don't play shaco as much unless i'm in a premade.
Still kickass with him from time to time though, depending on how good my teamates are at actual teamwork.

smokeD

12-15-2009

Are you calling me a noob I got my over a 100 wins too broski, well I hope you do. Well that sucks that you only play Shaco in pre-mades that's why you gotta play Carry Shaco when you don't have any, and use AP when you have a lack of CC.

T0ggle

12-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeD View Post
Are you calling me a noob I got my over a 100 wins too broski, well I hope you do. Well that sucks that you only play Shaco in pre-mades that's why you gotta play Carry Shaco when you don't have any, and use AP when you have a lack of CC.
I don't believe i've ever played a game with you, so I don't know your skill level. wins mean nothing to me, they are easy to come by for anyone whos played the game long enough. Didn't mention your name when I said noob, and I only play shaco in premades because that leaves me to have fun with all the other characters when playing in pubs. constantly playing the same guy over and over lose's its fun.

I play AP shaco every now and then in pubs when I see a lack of AP characters, but pubs always give me noobs so it isn't as fun playing shaco when your team cant work together or is feeding.

If your interested in adding me though thats a different picture.

EnronTheGreat

12-18-2009

I would not take advice from this guy personally. I've played several games with Toggle and he's quite the stand out player... if by standing out you mean biggest ****** bag on the team in every case. Not only that he is quite routinely one of the worst shaco's (or jax, or any other char) i have seen, usually just getting kills by using shiv to steal it from someone else. Any disagreement or critique on how he's playing usually results in a rage quit or afk by the fountain (which he did in 2 of the games).

If you want specifics of how NOT to play shaco (i.e how toggle plays him):

a)refuse to join the level 1 dragon fight because "I've seen it done with 4" even though noone has heal.

b)while the dragon fight rages, actually fails in killing the golemn with his jitbs. At the same time calling the team noobs and other vulgarities for doubting his shaco-skills.

c)spends the rest of the time wondering around horribly outleveled, stealing kills in team fights by running in before an ally can finish off someone and shiv-throwing.

d)after several horrible deaths quits the game.

Just given my .02.

LORDMERLIN69

12-18-2009

agreed. t0ggle is megabad. his AP shaco is a free kill. he weeps loudly in all chat and blames his team while feeding his opponents gold and exp as fast as he can though.

T0ggle

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnronTheGreat View Post
I would not take advice from this guy personally. I've played several games with Toggle and he's quite the stand out player... if by standing out you mean biggest ****** bag on the team in every case. Not only that he is quite routinely one of the worst shaco's (or jax, or any other char) i have seen, usually just getting kills by using shiv to steal it from someone else. Any disagreement or critique on how he's playing usually results in a rage quit or afk by the fountain (which he did in 2 of the games).

If you want specifics of how NOT to play shaco (i.e how toggle plays him):

a)refuse to join the level 1 dragon fight because "I've seen it done with 4" even though noone has heal.

b)while the dragon fight rages, actually fails in killing the golemn with his jitbs. At the same time calling the team noobs and other vulgarities for doubting his shaco-skills.

c)spends the rest of the time wondering around horribly outleveled, stealing kills in team fights by running in before an ally can finish off someone and shiv-throwing.

d)after several horrible deaths quits the game.

Just given my .02.
It really hurts me that someone would come in here and troll me on my guide because I had a couple of DC's.

to clear the air here and now I played one game as shaco with this man, and ive altogether only played 2 games with him, 1 on his team and one against.
the first time we faced off we were winning but then our YI tryd to solo and forced our team to 4v5 gank wich not only pissed me off but the rest of my team aswell.
the second time I played with this man and we were winning yet again, but I had a DC and then my internet wouldn't go back to normal till they were all level 18 and i was still level 14.
I still happened to get a good score that game btw, better then yours.

a.I didn't want to get dragon because I wanted to get golem, it can in fact be done with 4 you guys did in fact get the dragon and my jack in the boxes did glitch.
Its happened before, i post 4 jack in the boxes and as soon as the golem spawns they don't attack, just sit there, and I have witnesses to atest to this truth.
If you don't believe me i'll post a video on how it glitchs.

B. this man named enabler was telling me how to get the golem, and then insulting me for my shaco skills because I failed in getting golem after my jitbs glitched, I pinged the map for several seconds while the boxes were up, and told enabler to leave me alone, when he continued to talk **** I put him on mute.

c.Really I got nothing to say here, I didn't ks anyone, infact each time i attacked someone i destroyd half or more of their HP making me well deserve the kill.
and as i said before, i had a major DC today, so of course i ran around out leveled, it was bad.

D. oh and who are you to lie? i never left the game, i DC and came back, when i came back i was outleveled and we lost the game. i have the defeat on my record. wich BTW
You went something 5/12score and heres mine - 7/4/5 3 of those deaths were from being outleveled after my DC.
GG before DC i had 12 stacks on mejais and was well on my way to being 2 levels higher then the other team.

Truth be told I am a skilled shaco, and anyone thats played with or against my shaco can see those skill are true.
I made this guide for players that have played with me and want to know how I slaughter with shaco.

T0ggle

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORDMERLIN69 View Post
agreed. t0ggle is megabad. his AP shaco is a free kill. he weeps loudly in all chat and blames his team while feeding his opponents gold and exp as fast as he can though.
I've never played a game with you in my life, in fact I don't even know you, wich just goes to show your just his buddy trying to make me look bad.
you and your buddy should be ashamed of yourselves for being ******s on the forum.

HeyJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2009

i like the fact you guys bash people that had a bad game :/. i know the glitch happens since i got the same glitch in the test realm and posted about it in the test realm. t0ggle is a awesome Shaco player i seen him
rape little maggots who talk **** like you all over the map. if you think your so superior in skill come play him 1v1.

phonechecked

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2009

Good Evening Trolls and Flamers,

I have had the pleasure of playing AP shaco since launch. I have had the honor of reading this guide and teaming with t0ggle. AD is only beneficial to a shaco who wants to be 3-0 off squishy's and noobs. The AP shaco is build built around Consistent staying power. In a PUB or a team with a noob you can feed off of you can stay AD and farm. If the team outlasts the 25minute mark the AD shaco has no chance of killing more then 1 hero in 5v5 battles. If i see an AD shaco I just exhaust and 3shot them.

AP shaco's are the shaco's for a team fight. There are very few Magic resist items that benefit as well as armor for most tanks in the game. The only magic resist most support/dps characters get is chalice. In a 5v5 fight the APshaco can bring high power'd boxes and Huge Shiv's