Champion Rotation Swap

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeoDharma

12-18-2009

I paid for Anivia too

Wasted all my points, I'll just play other people until she's not free again. Give you guys a chance to enjoy her~

Annok

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
In lieu of the crashes related to Fiddlesticks, we have removed him from the free to play rotation.

-Udyr
It's in light of, not in lieu of, by the way. This is why editors are so important.

Ailin Arach

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annok View Post
It's in light of, not in lieu of, by the way. This is why editors are so important.
Just have to be interesting, do you?

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/in_lieu

Seems like you're wrong. They're both fine. Next time you want to be smart, at least google it first.
This is why thinking before you type is so important.

Slunky

12-18-2009

Mwahahaha, pwned.

thriondil

12-18-2009

Well, if you actually read the definition, it would translate to:
"Instead of the crashes related to Fiddlesticks, we have removed him from the free to play rotation."

A correct use of 'in lieu' would be:
"Due to the crashes related to Fiddlesticks, we have added Anivia in lieu of Fiddlesticks"

Just wanted to feed the trolls I'm perfectly happy with the original wording, since everyone can still understand it just fine.

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2009

No, the correct use is: "Au lieu"

thriondil

12-18-2009

I hadn't noticed that we had moved to France. Sorry, my mistake.

White Dæmon

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory hail View Post
im glad with all these updates especialy nerf to health....but the ONLY change to cho gath was a 1 second reduction on his slow? rupture is cast too frequently and its aoe is too big, or range too far

makes it impossible for rangers or any squishy to be anywhere near him without feeling the burn
its easy enough to dodge, it gives you the animation then shortly after spikes - let alone when against cho'gath you should always be on your toes, imo hes pretty well balanced hes neither too strong or too weak just dont feed him. that is all.

Mison

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory hail View Post
im glad with all these updates especialy nerf to health....but the ONLY change to cho gath was a 1 second reduction on his slow? rupture is cast too frequently and its aoe is too big, or range too far

makes it impossible for rangers or any squishy to be anywhere near him without feeling the burn

You are fail, that is all.

Gobblin

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailin Arach View Post
Just have to be interesting, do you?

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/in_lieu

Seems like you're wrong. They're both fine. Next time you want to be smart, at least google it first.
This is why thinking before you type is so important.
actually your wrong.. your definition and meaning is wrong.. In light of means BECAUSE of.. ..in lieu means substitute..
Gobblin the mighty mouse
*and extreme typing failist*
P.S. YAH for spell checkers!!