I知 Ransom. Writer on Zac and the upcoming champion (#116). AMAA!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BremerdanGorst

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
  • She'd run - and not walk - there to burn the fire WITH A BIGGER FIRE.
  • She'd throw an even louder party at 2:05 AM.
  • I know for a fact that she loves kittens, and this love of kittens is evident in-game!
  • Well, she behaves like she couldn't care less about crushes, so it's hard to say. The closest thing she has to a crush right now is her admiration for Ziggs: "I like your style, bomb-rat!" is something she might say.
We're all super excited about #116 here, and we've poured a TON of work into her. So many Rioters added extra little touches to her, just so you guys would notice and be happy. She's a very spoiled girl. We think you guys are gonna fall in love with her. And yes, she most definitely has a rivalry with one of the most popular champions in the game.
Hm. Connection to Annie maybe?
EDIT: Meant the rivalry part might refer to Annie. Suppose I should explain. Fire. Spoiled girl (so presumably little). Loves kittens, Annie would rather set the kittens on fire than let them near her bear (completely made up on my part, but sounds compelling-ish?)

PteraBite

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdragoon88 View Post
I'll spend a good 30 bucks on that.

Edizu

09-20-2013

This champion sounds amazing from the tiny bit I've read so far. Wish I caught it from the beginning so I wouldn't be asking redundant questions.

I just wanted to get in my post saying you did an excellent job on what you've written so far, Ransom! And I've applied like 20 times to be a writer at Riot. Gotta get me some college first, I guess!

Now to read... 53 PAGES OF DISCUSSION!... What else am I gonna do today before worlds? -_-

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

09-20-2013
38 of 39 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
Look Runaan, some people are going to ship pairings you don't agree with and you have to be okay with that.

You're not the Love Police. I'm just letting you know.
*nods sagely*

You cannot bend the gravitational pull known as shipping to only the champions you want, Runaan. If you are not careful, the darkness will overtake you and Zed x Zed Shadow Clone will be a thing.

oldRakdos

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
*nods sagely*

You cannot bend the gravitational pull known as shipping to only the champions you want, Runaan. If you are not careful, the darkness will overtake you and Zed x Zed Shadow Clone will be a thing.
something new about xerath?

Vaekarion

09-20-2013

Quote:
*nods sagely*

No. NO! NOOOOOOO!

NO, XELNATH, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

Keikomatsui

09-20-2013

Quote:
*nods sagely*

Maybe it already is.
Or Lb x Lb clone.

Or zed x lb x zed clone x lb clone.

That seems Runaan worthy.

LegendOfDragoon

09-20-2013

Will you be my friend, Ransom? You seem like a cool guy

What's your opinion on Dragons?

lightdragoon88

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PteraBite View Post
I'll spend a good 30 bucks on that.

You hear this Riot?

Money right here.

guiotine

09-20-2013

Quote:
*nods sagely*

What if all his ships just become Canon?