I知 Ransom. Writer on Zac and the upcoming champion (#116). AMAA!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oldRakdos

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockton19 View Post
Every autoattack places an infection counter on the enemy champion hit with the autoattack. After recieving 10 stacks, they lose.
more like the champ die, but this with attack speed is OP

oldRakdos

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic the Merman View Post
well... it lore wize it makes sence... as summoners arent we supposedly summoning champions from various worlds of existance to fight on the fields of justice? would be cool if some one was just... NUTS enough to figure out what's actually going on... though sona is kind of that way i suppose... but not much is really know aboput what she is or how her power works..
what about a champ that was a summoner, summoner are powerful mages, maybe someone get bored in just watching and controlling the champs, and choose to leave the robe and became a champ, like the "x name, the rogue summoner"

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
  • She'd run - and not walk - there to burn the fire WITH A BIGGER FIRE.
  • She'd throw an even louder party at 2:05 AM.
  • I know for a fact that she loves kittens, and this love of kittens is evident in-game!
  • Well, she behaves like she couldn't care less about crushes, so it's hard to say. The closest thing she has to a crush right now is her admiration for Ziggs: "I like your style, bomb-rat!" is something she might say.
So, from what I gathered, this champion will likely be an arsonist of some sort?

Vanille Die Obid

09-20-2013

What champon do you consider to be the most beautyful one and who is the hottest one?

For me Mf is pretty.

Grand Eleven

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
Look Runaan, some people are going to ship pairings you don't agree with and you have to be okay with that.

You're not the Love Police. I'm just letting you know.
Maybe not, but Draven's the love doctor.

Needles K

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
Look Runaan, some people are going to ship pairings you don't agree with and you have to be okay with that.

You're not the Love Police. I'm just letting you know.
Runaan talks a lot about same-*** pairings. Love Police.

OMG, Runaan is a Cait/Vi shipper, isn't she?

Grand Eleven

09-20-2013

After reading through this thread I've decided her name is now officially CXVI. Roman Numeral 116, and ends in VI, cause they are related.

done.

oldRakdos

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Eleven View Post
Maybe not, but Draven's the love doctor.
yeah the love doctor to oneself

lightdragoon88

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter228 View Post
Yes, please.

No more B-2 bombers for headpieces.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...re-d6fsb76.png

EspeonageTieler

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
  • She'd run - and not walk - there to burn the fire WITH A BIGGER FIRE.
  • She'd throw an even louder party at 2:05 AM.
  • I know for a fact that she loves kittens, and this love of kittens is evident in-game!
  • Well, she behaves like she couldn't care less about crushes, so it's hard to say. The closest thing she has to a crush right now is her admiration for Ziggs: "I like your style, bomb-rat!" is something she might say.

You are a very astute player of our game. Let's just say there's a lot about Riven's past that we don't know yet. And that she'll have to come to terms with it. And that it'll be difficult for her. She's got a long road ahead of her, but no different from the one that we all face. We're all growing, all the time!

I am a candy fiend, and have always gravitated to any color that is purple or pink.

We're all super excited about #116 here, and we've poured a TON of work into her. So many Rioters added extra little touches to her, just so you guys would notice and be happy. She's a very spoiled girl. We think you guys are gonna fall in love with her. And yes, she most definitely has a rivalry with one of the most popular champions in the game.

What I love about Murakami is the way that he combines the language of the hardboiled detective novel with the supernatural elements of, say, Lost. Murakami is a huge Lost fan, by the way. I think his biggest weakness as a writer is his failure to end many of his novels satisfyingly. That's not entirely his fault - he is so masterful at building suspense and mystery that how could he ever pay it off?
so are her and nidalee going to be buddies if she loves kitties? nid x 116?