Malphite: Unhittable Force?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChewbaccaSauce

11-17-2010

Normally I would agree with you FckMan but gap posts respectable info in nearly every malphite thread.

HotsauceShoTYME

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FckMan View Post
lol try harder ppl, no problems here. i guess when ppl start failing the next step is to come on forums and ***** about it. no different than being in game and *****ing about whatever shortcomings theyre experiencing. my favorite is when they are failing and looking for a scapegoat.

i use malphite everyday.
Grats.

Now explain to me how the ult does nothing when I end up on top of a carry?

Phosgene

11-17-2010

I've also had his ult fizzle out on me. I caught Nunu and Kat using their ults with it, but it didn't damage, knock up, or interrupt their channeling.

M4nTiCoR3

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChewbaccaSauce View Post
Normally I would agree with you FckMan but gap posts respectable info in nearly every malphite thread.
Thanks for the nod Chewy. No this isnt a QQ thread...this is getting placement identical to what i have always gotten in over 300 games with Malphite, and getting zero effect when i always use to get one. It does seem more likely to happen in and around bushes and FoW. Not sure if that has anything to do with it because i am pretty sure i have seen misses in the open as well. This is also a recent development, not somehting that has been happenig for long.

The only other probelms i have had are still occasionly getting stunned mid ult, but there is already another thread in bugs discussing this.

FckMan

Recruiter

11-17-2010

i have played as much games as you have with malph, half of it in ranked. no problems here whatsoever, if this thread is still up to date when i experience a problem ill post it but until then im just an unstoppable force and wondering when this sleeper will get a bunch of QQ'ers coming in here *****ing about this or that. always happens. i have seen much more malphites in rank lately which is annoying as i sometimes pick last and some noob picks him and goes 0/10 with him.

M4nTiCoR3

11-17-2010

Yeah, i have seen some QQ Malph threads in the genral forums. He has defitly become respectable choice in almost any game...and a veyr strong counter pick to certain champs/teams.

HotsauceShoTYME

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap81 View Post
Thanks for the nod Chewy. No this isnt a QQ thread...this is getting placement identical to what i have always gotten in over 300 games with Malphite, and getting zero effect when i always use to get one. It does seem more likely to happen in and around bushes and FoW. Not sure if that has anything to do with it because i am pretty sure i have seen misses in the open as well. This is also a recent development, not somehting that has been happenig for long.

The only other probelms i have had are still occasionly getting stunned mid ult, but there is already another thread in bugs discussing this.
I have issues around towers and at short range as well.

Klazzix

11-17-2010

O, maybe this is why I've been seeing some funny Malphs lately that can't hit with it.