Unkillable pushing team: Please try before objecting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kamitsu

12-17-2009

I put the build and the explanation on leaguecraft:
http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/team/19,The+Ultimate+(tested)+Team%3A+The+Unkillable+Pu shers

The items are mostly gimmick. It is crucial that everyone get mercury treads and that an aegis of the legion is picked up on the best farmer. I would advise going for Guardian Angel next.

UPDATE: The mastery tree is up for this team on the same page.

Without a Name

12-17-2009

A team consisting of tanks, supporter and disabler. You are not the first one with this idea...

But anyway good work

Kamitsu

12-17-2009

No doubt someone has thought of this before, but I thought I'd post it up for people to try. I used to run a similar team on DoTA and it worked like a charm. That being said, the games are different...but nevertheless, healing in this game is quite effective as well.

Kamitsu

12-17-2009

Lots of views, but no one really objecting to this idea. Please provide some constructive criticism, and I will test it out...or further theorize it with you.

Tomanton

12-17-2009

A full team of guardian angels would be a real pain to fight, so I guess this build would aggravate them too

feardragon

12-17-2009

I haven't tested it but I would say, what would you do against 2 or so people who can just decimate your creeps in 1-2 shots and don't give you time to heal them? I guess you can try and get alistar or something to tank the turrets but it's still going to be pretty slow. You also have to realize your CHARACTERS are super defensive, not your base. You being able to live through everything with your character doesn't stop some yi from decimating your stuff faster than all 5 of your players take down one tower. The other team doesn't have to kill you. They just have to push faster since they pretty much don't have to worry about you guys killing them if they're halfway decent.

That's my thoughts on what I'd do if I came across a team like this. Push faster.

Kamitsu

12-17-2009

Valid, valid. I do think this team has some nuts pushing power though. If you can one hit the creeps, what hero are we talking about here? This is around level 6 when you should start moving together.
Alistar and Taric's ults, ftw in terms of pushing. Yi is not gonna down all your towers at level 6...though he may down creeps. by avoiding this team, you're allowing them to push faster.

Blacksurt

12-17-2009

Great for pushing, but your going to have a ****ed time farming and killing their team.

Kamitsu

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksurt View Post
Great for pushing, but your going to have a ****ed time farming and killing their team.
This is VERY true, actually. But in retort, you will down towers faster, thus giving you collectively more gold and xp. Furthermore, yes, you can't kill their team (unless they try to fight), but they can't kill you, either. The point is to reach the center of their base and stop the waves from coming out, hence giving you crazy pushing power.

PizzaAnalogyGuy

12-17-2009

Building an effective team is like making a great pizza. You need to balance the heroes strengths and weaknesses so that there is no big problem in the team. You cant simply make a pizza with pizza sauce, salami, guacamole, and shrimp. That combination is missing the delicious creaminess of some provolone and motzarella cheese.

Overall I would say your combination is pretty balanced, but it could use some crushed red pepper seeds to spice things up.