Champion Rotation Swap

First Riot Post
12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Udyr

eCommerce Manager

Follow Udyr on Twitter

12-17-2009
1 of 2 Riot Posts

In lieu of the crashes related to Fiddlesticks, we have removed him from the free to play rotation.

In return, Anivia is now free to play. Enjoy!

We are currently working on a fix for Fiddlesticks and he will be restored to the free to play rotation as soon as we have resolved the issue.

-Udyr

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2009

ty

Ad Victoriam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2009

Oh man THANK YOU. But I think there could be some crashes not related to fiddlesticks as well? I know I've had a couple games crash recently (between the last two patches) that didn't have a fiddlesticks in them, even though most crashes were probably fiddle-related.

I'll keep a keen eye for any disturbances, but it's hard to find evidence for this stuff when it's like the game never existed... Maybe I'll have to get FRAPS or something...

victory hail

12-17-2009

im glad with all these updates especialy nerf to health....but the ONLY change to cho gath was a 1 second reduction on his slow? rupture is cast too frequently and its aoe is too big, or range too far

makes it impossible for rangers or any squishy to be anywhere near him without feeling the burn

Karrot

12-17-2009

I LOVE YOU!!!!

And I get to play Anivia? Dream come true.

Ashblade

12-17-2009

Yay!!!

captainMadness

12-17-2009

Riot what the hell did you do with the champions walking pattern ? they walk weird now and feel unresponsive !

Joshua1022

12-17-2009

Yay Anivia

FLOwDOG

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainMadness View Post
Riot what the hell did you do with the champions walking pattern ? they walk weird now and feel unresponsive !
I thought i was going crazy or the game was lagging or something lol. Its good to know someone else experienced this too,

Profeta

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory hail View Post
im glad with all these updates especialy nerf to health....but the ONLY change to cho gath was a 1 second reduction on his slow? rupture is cast too frequently and its aoe is too big, or range too far

makes it impossible for rangers or any squishy to be anywhere near him without feeling the burn
No.

12345 ... 7