Should MM be allowed to play at worlds?

No, hackers shouldnt be allowed in the LCS 174 64.93%
Yes, he served his time. 53 19.78%
Vulcan should be banned for having a hacker on their team. 41 15.30%
Voters: 268. You may not vote on this poll

Petition to Ban MM from Competitive Play/LCS, For his Involvment in a Hacking Group!!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raiyn

09-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTiza View Post
Not sure where you're getting this info from... but it's all false. The LCS roster lock was weeks ago, anyway, so they hadn't have been able to add a sub for a little while. I don't know this guy and what your beef with him is, but please don't start rumors that affect other people. (EDIT for clarity: I mean the rumors of him being contacted by Vulcun in any capacity.)

We already have strict standards of conduct for LCS players, including subs, which is why you've seen harsher punishments for pros that Elo boost and bans for poor behavior in and out of the game itself. This kind of thing is taken very seriously by the LCS.
Thank goodness the rumours of him being contacted by VULCUN aren't true. Now the real Vulcan can contact him.

Seriously disappointed in a red post like this that takes a serious tone but can't even name the team properly.

Maybe I'm nit-picking but...if this is such a serious issue...shouldn't names be called correctly?

This issue is super serious afterall. Team Vulcun is really their name

Guiotine

09-07-2013

both the accuser and the accused seem like scum to me. "Hero" or not, you certainly don't act like one.

The Hearshot Kid

09-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiyn View Post
Thank goodness the rumours of him being contacted by VULCUN aren't true. Now the real Vulcan can contact him.

Seriously disappointed in a red post like this that takes a serious tone but can't even name the team properly.

Maybe I'm nit-picking but...if this is such a serious issue...shouldn't names be called correctly?
Good thing they're named team Vulcun dimwit

RiIey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2013

neat!

I Mid or I Troll

09-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaxeTheDragon View Post
Good thing they're named team Vulcun dimwit
one typo and everyone hates you for it =l

Shad Croly

09-07-2013

I thought naming and shaming was against forum rules.

I Mid or I Troll

09-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behrr View Post
neat!
Whats neat about hackers making money off a game that they scammed and cheated to the top of?

I Mid or I Troll

09-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad Croly View Post
I thought naming and shaming was against forum rules.
so every forum talking about pro players is against the rules? if doublelift was involved in a hacker group the forums would explode and no one would be banned for it....im pretty sure thats only when raging at trolls or feeders in solo q

Hassohappa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2013

How does this thread have upvotes?

Pretty sure I Mid or I Troll and Mexican Menace are the same person, and none of those "quotes" from Vulcun members are in the thread anywhere.

https://twitter.com/Vulcun_Gnome/sta...68296646012929

LUS Montplaisir

09-07-2013

The second you have the gall to up and call yourself a 'forum hero', instantly tells everyone with a working brain that you are not in fact what you claim to be. If you were actually interested in maintaining a level of integrity for either yourself, Riot Games, or the LCS, you would have contacted Riot and Vulcun directly via email and tried to ascertain the truth. Well, that's not true; you would've done your homework, noting that in the LCS rules that the the 'trade deadline' had come and gone, and then you would have contacted Riot with your suspicions and evidence...which you didn't actually have, right? Huh...maybe you had good intentions, but you really did drop the ball with this, eh? As I see it, you've needlessly slandered someone, tried to run Vulcun's name through the mud, and jerked quite a few people around, for...what, exactly? To..try and limit the opportunity of a player whom has already been punished accordingly for the crime he committed? The issue was dealt with; he's being monitored. Behaviour changes; people change. Until there's another issue, keep to your own business, its utterly pathetic trying to ruin someone's chances at success.