Lee Sin, Not what I expected.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xxJunrr

09-07-2013

Hey everyone. So im a level 9 and I recently bought myself Lee Sin. I love him and all, but its just not what I expected. Maybe I just havnt mastered it yet or something but its just, idk..not me.
I havnt really figured out which type of play style I like. I really want Ezreal. Idk what p[laystyle he is. IF someone can help me and tell me a cheap IP champ that is similar to Ezreal. Im getting pretty tired of using Lee Sin and going negative every game /:
- xxJunrr

ReallyBigShrimp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2013

if you want an adc, the only really cheap adc's are sivir and ashe. Lee Sin is difficult to learn, but my god he's amazing once you know how to play him.

xxJunrr

09-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallyBigShrimp View Post
if you want an adc, the only really cheap adc's are sivir and ashe. Lee Sin is difficult to learn, but my god he's amazing once you know how to play him.
so do you think I should just continue playing lee sin. I really want to become a great jungler. But im not really that good. Idk the rotations or anything like that. I pretty much go on blue side
Red Buff -> Blue Buff -> Gank Top

Doctor Zoidberg

09-07-2013

Jungling is incredibly tough at low levels since runes aren't exactly available until lvl 20, unless you use someone like Fiddlesticks, Nunu, or Warwick that can sustain through it.

Miss Younha

09-07-2013

Lee Sin is an extremely high skill-cap champion IMO. One of the hardest to learn AND master. Plus, Jungling is also imo, the hardest role in the current meta. A champion similar to Ezreal could be Lux.. but each one of them have different skillsets and different playstyle.

xxJunrr

09-07-2013

Ya I just played a game with lee and I just hate the play style of him. But then I have no other champion that I can use that ill like..and idk which to buy

ZzShy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2013

What is it about Ez that you like? It would be easier to find something similar or like him if we knew what it is exactly that you like about Ez.

ZzShy

09-07-2013

Have you tried Jungle Kayle? Not only is she really cheap (I think 450 ip) but I have a feeling you might like her playstyle. I dont know why, but I have this feeling you might.

Farranor

09-07-2013

At summoner level 9, I can guarantee that you're not playing Lee Sin correctly. You probably won't be playing any champ correctly, for that matter, because you're still learning the game.

Don't worry about buying champs yet. Just try the ones that are free, learn the game, and make a mental note of the champs you're interested in.

When you hit 20 and can buy the tier 3 runes, research what kind of runes you should have for your rune pages, and slowly start buying them. Do not buy tier 1 or tier 2 runes; they are a waste of IP.

AFTER you have full rune pages (with T3 runes), start looking at champs with an eye towards buying them.

xMURKY

09-07-2013

you picked a really hard champ to learn as a new player