i lost 150 pounds playing league of legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HunterlovesSam

09-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFuhrer View Post
Wow, Riot is so greedy they don't even suggest doing so while NOT playing their game.

Great.
That's an extremely stupid thing to say. Why would some one suggest you not to use their product? Not only is that bad business in that they are encouraging some one not to use their stuff, but they are telling ever else that their game isn't good.

Legalt

09-06-2013

You look like the worlds nicest person in the before picture.

ilakAkali

09-06-2013

Johnny Depp bro

reve aethere

09-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Wow, congratulations! I bet you feel a ton better too.

Now, for step 2, you just need to do body weight lifts like sit ups, body weight deadlifts, push ups, squats, etc (to the extent those are safe for you) while in queue, dead, or loading and you'll transition to totally cut as well as a healthy weight.
I do this during loading screen, queue, and champion select after everything is sorted out,

League is the best workout lmfao.

cocacolalips

09-06-2013

So troll.

And you caught 2 reds.

Wild.

Shadow of Inari

09-06-2013

Calories ingested vs calories expended. If i>e you will gain weight, if i<e you will lose weight, its that simple.

WellWHOOOOSThis

09-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow of Inari View Post
Calories ingested vs calories expended. If i>e you will gain weight, if i<e you will lose weight, its that simple.
Some people have medical conditions which don't always make it that simple.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

09-06-2013
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by advancedAI View Post
How do you do a body weight deadlift??

A deadlift is, after all, lifting dead weight from the ground. How does that work without weight or a bar?
Should consult a professional certified trainer or a medical professional before trying this, however, it would go something like this, but without using barbells. Because it's a decent amount of weight, it's pretty effective. Can do these with one leg or two legs, works without lifting anything at high reps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eACTTzeh-E

wapster

09-06-2013

zileas how tall are you

bérnkastel

09-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by advancedAI View Post
More like you lost 150 pounds by sticking to a structured diet. I don't think LoL had much to do with it.

When it comes to weight loss diet > exercise.

Congrats though most people don't have the will power to do that.
well that's just because muscle weighs more than fat. you can get lean muscle and still look skinny, but at the same time be heavier than someone who doesnt have muscle but looks the same way.

i dotn think it's so much the mindset, as is the means or the ideas. a lot of people can't imagine their lives NOT eating mcdonald's, or don't know tricks and tips like scoop the dough out of a bagel and put w/e you want inside to take away alot of the calories while getting the same good bagel taste. then there's just those that cant afford it. i find wilpower is overrated, people just need to find what's best for them. i remember trying to lose weight and i tried ricecakes since they worked for my friend. in the end i would put so much peanutbutter on it i may as well had eaten a tastycake :P. there's not ONE plan for everyone, people just need to find what best works for them.