white skinless champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

noobsking7

09-05-2013

am i the only one who had this bug where the champs are just blobs of white in there champs shape also been having log in trouble

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

09-06-2013
1 of 2 Riot Posts

This is the first I have heard of it. Consider running a repair before playing and seeing if that resolves the issue.

noobsking7

09-06-2013

i ran a repair i can know log in fine but champs are still whited out i run OSx 10.6 is it my computer ?

BlastBladeBlink

09-07-2013

We are lots in this case. Just posting in bad forum.
I looking today the Mac client forum sorry... But is at end page

I'm posted here with screen:
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3835795
And search with "white champs" request give others topics.
Problem is with old mac. 2006-2009.

Repair and reinstall give non issus.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg lolbugwhite.jpg (73.0 KB, 119 views)

Sigkar

09-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentmeister View Post
This is the first I have heard of it. Consider running a repair before playing and seeing if that resolves the issue.
ran a repair and reinstall, still no fix

noobsking7

09-07-2013

i think LOL upgraded there graphics and sadly our older macs graphic cards arent strong enuff to run the champ graphics i hope riot will make a comment on this letting us know we might have to buy new computers ( i hope not ) or thelll find a way to make the graphics work on older macs i just hope ethir way they let us know so we can move on thank you brentmeister for looking into this problem i like the player support in the mac beta

Sigkar

09-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobsking7 View Post
i think LOL upgraded there graphics and sadly our older macs graphic cards arent strong enuff to run the champ graphics i hope riot will make a comment on this letting us know we might have to buy new computers ( i hope not ) or thelll find a way to make the graphics work on older macs i just hope ethir way they let us know so we can move on thank you brentmeister for looking into this problem i like the player support in the mac beta
im not gonna buy a new computer to play league of legends. i dont have the money.

BlastBladeBlink

09-07-2013

I think too they doing a little up graphiques on sprites. And olders graphiques cards dont rendering correctly. I like LOL because is not consume a lot of power on computer. I can't play DOTA2, but LOL run on my mac.

Hope a little fix come son, for the olds computers players. A option for say: "no i no want graphique 'beauty' running"
I dont buy a mac (expensive) only for gaming ^^
And my Mac mini run perfectly again today.

Thx for the game I go playing in the white lol world

diarrhea dumps

09-08-2013

this bug sounds awesome, why fix it?

Tiger54

09-08-2013

I just tried playing ARAM and the champs/minions would constantly switch between normal and white. I then played on Summoner's Rift, where I first noticed the problem, and when I used Nami, her tail would go in and out of the "white" area. It looks like each champ is covered by a "white area" but the area has a specific width because sometimes parts of the champs will be in color, like the tip of Nami's tail. It's weird...