All current Problems experiencing

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dil Se Pyaare

09-04-2013

MacBook Pro
Software: Mac OS X version 10.7.5
Memory: 4GB

1) The bug splat program keeps randomly popping up, even when I am not on League or have it open. It appears very quickly though like a pop up window has opened and quickly closes it self. (Have taken it to Apple store to make sure I have no virus')

2) I normally have no problem with FPS and it stays between 40 to 50, however, I will always start game at 0 FPS and will have to wait 30 to 40 secs for FPS to gradually come back up to normal speed and able to buy items.

3) When coming into loading screen for game, I can not always see all enemy champions until just before we go into game. They show up as disconnected until that point.

4) I would also like to know how to exit loading screen with alt tab like on windows, but I am not sure how to do it on a Mac or how to set that up?

Look forward to any feedback (Sorry if this has been asked before but I skimmed through other threads and did not find my answers)

Brantley

09-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dil Se Pyaare View Post
4) I would also like to know how to exit loading screen with alt tab like on windows, but I am not sure how to do it on a Mac or how to set that up?
Command + H

Works for me.

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

09-06-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

1) That is really really strange. This is the first I have heard of this. Have you submitted any bugsplats? Do you have a crash ID from one of these bugsplats? I can try to look at what is happening.
2) This sounds like maybe graphics swapping. First make sure your laptop is plugged in and is getting consistent power. Second go to System Preferences -> Energy Saver and UNCHECK "Automatic Graphics Switching"
3) This sounds more like a networking issue. IF you'd like run this network analyzer (http://netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/) and post a results link. I can take a look at it for any outstanding issues.
4) Command + Tab should let you do it. There are certain parts of the loading screen that you can't Command+Tab out of due to some of our loading code not being asynchronous.