@RiotDudeBro

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JHVH

09-06-2013

Retire.

Krivinn

09-06-2013

Really man? DudeBro is a great guy. Just because a lot of people (including me) don't really like the stuff that was removed from Garen doesn't mean you have to be an ass.

Zdravko TERA

09-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krivinn View Post
Really man? DudeBro is a great guy. Just because a lot of people (including me) don't really like the stuff that was removed from Garen doesn't mean you have to be an ass.
Maybe if we act like asses he'll actually revert these god awful changes.

Wild Wiccan

09-06-2013

Now you're just being immature.

nVCriTiCaL

09-06-2013

I don't think I've ever seen someone rage so hard for so long over something as little as an art rework for a champion that a small minority of the community actually plays. How are the changes to his looks going to affect your playing experience or everyday life (other than NOT AT FUKING ALL OF COURSE)? Quit bawling your eyes out about something so useless and dedicate your ranting to a good cause like the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Wild Wiccan

09-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by nVCriTiCaL View Post
I don't think I've ever seen someone rage so hard for so long over something as little as an art rework for a champion that a small minority of the community actually plays. How are the changes to his looks going to affect your playing experience or everyday life (other than NOT AT FUKING ALL OF COURSE)? Quit bawling your eyes out about something so useless and dedicate your ranting to a good cause like the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
Well i mean, it will if he's a Garen fan.

That doesn't really excuse his behaviour though.

OmgKragnor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-06-2013

i don't like dudebro because he has tons of spelling errors and the like
really bothers me to read his posts

Wild Wiccan

09-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmgKragnor View Post
i don't like dudebro because he has tons of spelling errors and the like
really bothers me to read his posts
Tad bit hypocritical since you are unable to incorporate capital letters and periods into your sentences.

Joseph Dom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2013

RiotDudeBro you me shots.

OmgKragnor

Recruiter

09-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trasaa View Post
Tad bit hypocritical since you are unable to incorporate capital letters and periods into your sentences.
i don't understand how lack of capitalization and punctuation have anything to do with misspelling and poor word choice but okay