@riot @ricklessabandon proposed Anivia QoL change

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glork

08-25-2013

...or anyone else on the live team who may be able to help...

Can you please give Anivia a halo indicating how close you must be to get ult in order to keep it active? I can't count the number of times I have just *barely* deactivated my ult by straying one step too far.

The change you made to Orianna's Command: Protect is awesome and super helpful, and I'd love to see something similar for Anivia.

Cheers!

Austinodood

08-25-2013

As an Anivia player:

Yes.

Glork

08-25-2013

For great justice!

Milkyway457

08-25-2013

Would be so awesome!

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

08-25-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glork View Post
Can you please give Anivia a halo indicating how close you must be to get ult in order to keep it active?
i'll look into it, but no guarantees on making the change—i prefer to be a minimalist on things like that, which is why the indicators i added for orianna and urgot are rather conditional. it's definitely worth looking into though, so thanks for the suggestion!

EskimoĆ’o

08-25-2013

1st to upvote

PoppaMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
i'll look into it, but no guarantees on making the change—i prefer to be a minimalist on things like that, which is why the indicators i added for orianna and urgot are rather conditional. it's definitely worth looking into though, so thanks for the suggestion!
I feel like there are a lot of champions in need of these.

Glork

08-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
That's about all I can ask for, thanks!

LastProtagonist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2013

I'd like a numerical timer on how long until her passive is up.

Brann Orn

08-25-2013

This would be really really nice I admit.

On a side not a bit o0f a base movement speed buff would be nice. For how fragile anivia is she moves slow as sin, and it makes escape difficult even in the later stages of the game unless you set up a perfect wall...even then that doesn't stop many characters. Valor is the fastest bird in LoL and Anivia is by far the slowest hehe.