The Thread By Scooter Sparkle got deleted.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RoyalAtreyuX

08-22-2013

Look, Wookie, I'm personally sorry for how my posts may have come off. But honestly, it would be nice to know that her season rewards aren't going to be given to her. All I ask. It's not a punishment at all. It's simply the fairest solution. I don't care for her to get perma'd. That's harsh in of itself. Just her season rewards.

Calderweiss

08-22-2013

He at least told us there was an investigation going on.
He is tired of everyone raging.
He's only human, come on.

The Urf Life

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zMajin View Post
She was punished for being elo boosted initially, which doesn't warrant a perma ban. The rest cannot be proved, period. And no, those ambiguous screencaps posted by XJ9 that could very well be entirely forged won't hold up on a courtroom, nor will they get a player permanently banned.

Christ, you people are so gullible and stupid. I lol'd hard especially at the "he knows the vice president of Riot" post. Lmfao, natural selection WHERe?
That's why she plays like a Bronze player while being Diamond V, right?

Because that makes sense, right? It also doesn't help that she's admitted to being Elo Boosted plenty of times before and has openly just talked to the hacker and told him what servers he sould send players too, as well as the hacker openly saying he will protect gem and hack anyone who complains about her. It's clear as day that she's been Elo boosted, stop hoping that she'll suck your epeen if you protect her.

xLoCo

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koechophe View Post
At the risk of being downvoted into hell, I have to ask why the punishment of a complete stranger over a crime that affects hardly anyone is the buisness of the entire lol community.

I'm curious to see if she's punished too. But it hardly seems fair to demonize someone and submit them to incredible amounts of rage. People are punished for elo boosting on a regular basis. She shouldn't receive the rage of the lol community just because the person who may or may not have elo boosted her is popular.
Even before this "hacking" came up. Riot made a whole post regarding XJ9's ban and why he was and what not but they failed to mention anything about Gem in said post when the said issue wasen't just XJ9 all by himself. So people are ticked off that Gem is getting away with stuff she shouldn't be getting away with even before this "hacking" issue came up which kinda just brought up more suspicion to the whole situation going on.

Str3SSed

08-22-2013

Thread full of angry people, player support red comes in with an attitude and answers nothing. Lol, you're making it worse wookie

OneVendetta

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincarnation View Post
Not gonna lie wookie that was the oddest post by a rioter i have ever read. It was the longest i have ever seen, and it felt like it was written by like 4 people. Not trying to be an ass but the tone of that message probably isnt helping the situation diffuse.
I like the tone tbh. That's how u children/minions should be treated o.o Although I do agree she should be banned and the hacker needs to be found and taken to court/authorities and face public execution

TryMucinex

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincarnation View Post
Not gonna lie wookie that was the oddest post by a rioter i have ever read. It was the longest i have ever seen, and it felt like it was written by like 4 people. Not trying to be an ass but the tone of that message probably isnt helping the situation diffuse.
General Discussion's user aren't helping much either with their tones and hating.
It's doesn't feel nice when they're actually helping us but are getting disrespected.
They could release informations, but it's not completed and giving wrong information could somehow set off a spark, and something wrong can happen.

Notalent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calderweiss View Post
He at least told us there was an investigation going on.
He is tired of everyone raging.
He's only human, come on.
Yeah, that was the one good takeaway from this, I just hope they will inform us when the investigation has ended and IF any parties were punished.

By which I'm not saying "TELL US WHEN GEM IS BANNED SO WE CAN LAUGH AT HER HUEHUEHUE". I'm saying tell us so we can know that if there was a threat to account security at riot that has been taken care of, and that justice has been served.

Hardinger

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontkillplx View Post
Riot making it clear that they are like a corporation with privacy laws in place to protect players.
ftfy

The Cookie is getting sassy, I like it

Railage

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneVendetta View Post
face public execution
Pitchfork at the ready