The Wrenchmen: Helping Solve Issues, One Post at a Time!

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Castieel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-14-2010

Fine T.T... Expected something more to be honest... *Dissapointed* D:

D3ADLYTuna

11-15-2010

NEED help. how do i change the server to US from EU... got the wrong one, cant afford the time or cost the download the whole other client.
is there an easy fix. and no im not a ******. jst not a programmer either...

MedicAndrew

11-15-2010

Hello everyone
I figured I might as well make a post introducing my self

Due to recent events in my real life I will be around often and will giving riot and the other Wrenchmen a hand with dealing with support .

About me:
My name is Andrew I am a paramedic in Ottawa Ontario(Hence the name). I was in a car accident just over a month ago and lets say i have alot of free time now.
My previous experience was working with WiredLabs Customer Service team ( Amped Gaming News if any one remembers ) So if you have questions feel free to ask and Ill do my best to help out or if you are looking for a friendly game add me in game!

frost thingy

11-15-2010

Hi all
I can login in and all but before the game launches i get this error:
Internet explorer script error
An an error has occurred in a script in this page
Line:486
Char:6
Error:'time'is undefined
Code:0
URL:file://E:\League of Legends\League of Legends\html\default-en.html
Do u want to continue to running scripts on this page?

if i click yes or no the game doesnt launch and nothing happens

please dont confuse between line 486 and line 485 i have been looking for a long time now
thnks for any risponses in advanse

Nazrin1123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2010

Q: i keep getting "the Launcher has experienced an error. please restart the application."
iv tried and reinstalled the game but i still get it.

darkchyld

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3ADLYTuna View Post
NEED help. how do i change the server to US from EU... got the wrong one, cant afford the time or cost the download the whole other client.
is there an easy fix. and no im not a ******. jst not a programmer either...
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=162354

Qixxy

11-16-2010

i first had the "The Launcher Has Experienced An Error" then i follow the direction and reinstalled, now the game is working fine for me.. but then after i started playing, my first game crashed once cuz its the new autumn map or w/e its called, then i am able to reconnect and continue playing.. 2nd game is fine since theres nothing new... but the 3rd game is autumn map again, and some1 used the new hero... on the loading screen the new hero doesn't have a portrait.. and once i get in the game i crashed... and tried to reconnect like 20 times and it keeps crashing... what should i do now? need help =[

WatchMeOwn989

11-16-2010

I am geting mesage:Launcher has experienced an eror .Please restart aplication . every single time i try 2 run game it hapened after update

SarenArterius

11-16-2010

Eambo and Postal are awsome

Snapadragon

11-16-2010

i need a stand alone patch, my school doesnt allow any games to patch themselves at all.

1234567 ... 13