@IronStylus - How did you let this pass? (New Leona Skin)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VanceStubbs

08-20-2013

Uh, they look the same.

I Eat Slippers

08-20-2013

I'm going to assume they did what they did to the skin, because feminazis will yell, "You're promoting ***!" When almost every female wears the type of suit that Leona wears in the first (Better one) picture on the beach. So, it's just because women that get jealous of a fictional vidoe game character skin. So, blame the feminazis, not Riot.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

08-20-2013
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Relevant!

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...83474#40883474

t4tNoFp4Ve

08-20-2013

Mr Parrot, on that other thread, you mention "working on 5 skins at the same time"

But we are only getting 4 ~ are you counting Pool Party Ziggs?, he has been around for a while, a really long while ~

BanjoStory

08-20-2013

Could have at least given her some matching colors.... Blue, yellow, orange, and purple? Most clowns don't clash that bad.

GoldfishBowl

08-20-2013

Now, I just want to know what's up with all the crabs. Graves got one too.

Abbey Street

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renzokuken View Post
Mr Parrot, on that other thread, you mention "working on 5 skins at the same time"

But we are only getting 4 ~ are you counting Pool Party Ziggs?, he has been around for a while, a really long while ~
Probably that Zyra skin we keep hearing about. Correct me if I'm wrong, 'Stylus.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

08-20-2013
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renzokuken View Post

We were working on a backup also in case something went awry with one of the skins. It was simultaneously developed but is currently very unfinished. We wanted to make sure we were going to have a full team comp and there were concerns that one of the skins was more risky. Hence the backup in case that had happened.

Mikemaximum

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
We were working on a backup also in case something went awry with one of the skins. It was simultaneously developed but is currently very unfinished. We wanted to make sure we were going to have a full team comp and there were concerns that one of the skins was more risky. Hence the backup in case that had happened.
Hey Iron, do you know if the Pool Party Leona is unfinished with particles, or is it final?

I'd love to see some water particles on her W.

DontWorryIFeedU

08-20-2013

IronStylus,

PLEASE tell me that Leona has more particles than the recall and her E. Please tell me at least her ult leaves a bright radiating sunflower image on the ground.

(I know the videos posted aren't meant to be taken as full...but boy am I scared)