Any reds around this evening? (for some games!)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viral Nightmare

08-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Ve1vet View Post
@bérnkastel I am actually from DC!

@t0ss I wasn't paying attention to the date ;-; sorry. I was looking up Baconhawk threads (she is my roomie and always posts funny things on the forums when I spotted this)

@Sleepingfire I would love to play sometime! Just got back from a dinner though and am super sleepy U_U Let's get together and play! Though I warn you I'm not very good.

Annnnnd... fun fact: All the reds you mention here- I live with Baconhawk and Xelnath is our upstairs neighbor.
"Let's play!"

... I've got news for you...

Sidenote: Can I come live in your house of Riot wonders?

Azzazin Nation

08-15-2013

Quote:

@t0ss I wasn't paying attention to the date ;-; sorry. I was looking up Baconhawk threads (she is my roomie and always posts funny things on the forums when I spotted this)

@Sleepingfire I would love to play sometime! Just got back from a dinner though and am super sleepy U_U Let's get together and play! Though I warn you I'm not very good.

Annnnnd... fun fact: All the reds you mention here- I live with Baconhawk and Xelnath is our upstairs neighbor.
can i play a game with you ?

t0ss

08-15-2013

Quote:

Ah, I see. Well, hopefully you guys will play when I'm on as well so sleepingfire can invite me as well. =D

Riot Ve1vet

QA Analyst

08-15-2013
4 of 8 Riot Posts

Ahhh okay how about in the morning I'll post in here and we can decide a time when everyone might be available for a game?

Ixioran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2013

Quote:
Ahhh okay how about in the morning I'll post in here and we can decide a time when everyone might be available for a game?
Because we sure as hell can't play right now!

HPE NotASmurf

08-15-2013

I'd love to game with you as well

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixioran View Post
i laughed

t0ss

08-15-2013

Quote:
Estimated time?

DevilSmile22

08-15-2013

I want to play with a red too

t0ss

08-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixioran View Post
^ this guy. -_-

Riot Ve1vet

QA Analyst

08-15-2013
5 of 8 Riot Posts

@Ixioran unless you'd like to play a 4v5, I'm dead in the water ;_; is bedtime.

Ahhh oh no, I was going to say 7pm but I forgot I'm going to the ARAM art show. D: Uhm I can come in early and play around 9am PST? Or we could do maybe an ARAM around lunch time?